• I agree with your second suggestion!

• I agree with neither.

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
In snowman survival, there's one 'head snowman'. The system works fine to me, however, there is one thing that annoys me: The track feature (f). To be specific, some head snowmen really annoy me. They (mostly) know they are the only users who have access to the track feature, but they don't use it, which makes the game difficult for the other snowmen. I know this could be considered team trolling, and that you could report the user, but the banishment of the head snowman won't let you win the game. On top of that, you could also lose the game!! So, I would like to suggest some things.

Suggestion 1: The other snowmen would be able to use the tracker.
As said, every other snowman would be able to use the player tracker. This might sound a little unfair, but if only one snowman at a time could use it, the feature would be balanced. Of course there would be a cooldown, which could be 20-30 seconds.

Suggestion 2: /votesnowman (or something else)
This feature would grant other snowmen the permission to promote a 'normal' snowman to head snowman! Snowmen could unlock this feature if there are 3 snowmen. If 2 snowmen would use the command, another snowman would randomly be chosen. (And no, the head snowman could not be chosen)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
In snowman survival, there's one 'head snowman'. The system works fine to me, however, there is one thing that annoys me: The track feature (f). To be specific, some head snowmen really annoy me. They (mostly) know they are the only users who have access to the track feature, but they don't use it, which makes the game difficult for the other snowmen. I know this could be considered team trolling, and that you could report the user, but the banishment of the head snowman won't let you win the game. On top of that, you could also lose the game!! So, I would like to suggest some things.

As said, every other snowman would be able to use the player tracker. This might sound a little unfair, but if only one snowman at a time could use it, the feature would be balanced. Of course there would be a cooldown, which could be 20-30 seconds.

This feature would grant other snowmen the permission to promote a 'normal' snowman to head snowman! Snowmen could unlock this feature if there are 3 snowmen. If 2 snowmen would use the command, another snowman would randomly be chosen. (And no, the head snowman could not be chosen)
I agree with your suggestions. I get your idea of the /votesnowman command and it would be useful. But, honestly, snowman survival games are too short to waste your time on voting.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

Maby if each snowman can use the tracker only for itself instead of the whole team would be better. So other snowmen won’t see your player tracker. Your second suggestion is a bit unnecessary in my opinion.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I also told you this in-game, but for the remaining few weeks the game is still here this is not worth considering ;)
They should've changed this since last year, to be honest.. Maybe next year?

Reactions: Juskebat and remio

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
But if the snowmen win, the main snowman gets points for winning on top of the 25 experience everyone else gets, so that can’t really be changed unless the original main snowman gets the points he deserves

Reactions: Juskebat and remio
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom