Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Jan 6, 2018
I absolutely love the limited-edition christmas game "Snowman Survival" (i've binged more than 3 hours total playtime) and my simple suggestion is to have a similar game, if not the same game, that is available all year long. It may be as simple as no changes whatsoever, just the same game, or it may be completely renaming the roles and the game itself. I don't know.

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
Sure, sounds cool. The game is very popular, and they already have it made, so it wouldn't take much time to add. If they do, the one thing I suggest is to make the game/maps not winter themed and just change the textures to something less season-related.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I absolutely love the limited-edition christmas game "Snowman Survival" (i've binged more than 3 hours total playtime) and my simple suggestion is to have a similar game, if not the same game, that is available all year long. It may be as simple as no changes whatsoever, just the same game, or it may be completely renaming the roles and the game itself. I don't know.
So you would like snowman survival to be here forever? But as a different kind of game? This has been suggested many times and I am just going to say the same thing. It is a seasonal game, it will most likely not stay.

RedJayGames

Jul 5, 2017
New Jersey, USA
I agree that this is an extremely enjoyable game. I personally would love to see it stay year-round, but with a different "skin." Perhaps "Spider Survival," where the spiders throw cobwebs at people. I can't think of many mobs that would have something to throw, like the snowmen and snowballs. A bit of a stretch, but maybe skeletons shooting bows that have a much longer draw time, although this one doesn't sound as fun since arrows are a lot more accurate. Blazes would be interesting to see, ghasts too, and they could shoot fireballs with a slow travel speed. Besides there, I can't think of anything, but even if these are all terrible ideas, I'm sure the developers could come up with something creative. Maybe some of these could even be different game types for voter options.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The poll does not reflect anything.
Just because the game itself is enjoyable, means that lot of players voted for "Yes".
But this is just like "brIng ThE oLD aRcADE bAck"
It just won't happen, accept it.

I think we enjoy this game so much because it's also temporary, which means you have to play it now or never, if we'd permanently add it (or for a year, also long time), it'd be like "oH wELL a NeW gAmE, dOnt cAre"

I do not support this idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
Top Bottom