Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Hey look I am back with another suggestion, and as you can tell by the thread title it is Snowman Survival! Anyways lets go straight to the suggestion(s).

- The Game Itself:
Well Snowman Survival is a pretty amazing, and I think it should really become an arcade game. Instead of snowmen being the chaser or the infected, it should be slime who chase the survivors.

- Power-Ups:
Rapid Fire: This is a power-up for the snowmen, where they only get 5 seconds (or less) to shoot snowballs at a
survivor they are chasing.
Speed: Just like the power-up that a survivor could get.
Jump Boost: Just like the power-up that a survivor could get.

Those are the only two I could think of, right now.

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey look I am back with another suggestion, and as you can tell by the thread title it is Snowman Survival! Anyways lets go straight to the suggestion(s).

- The Game Itself:
Well Snowman Survival is a pretty amazing, and I think it should really become an arcade game. Instead of snowmen being the chaser or the infected, it should be slime who chase the survivors.

- Power-Ups:
Rapid Fire: This is a power-up for the snowmen, where they only get 5 seconds (or less) to shoot snowballs at a

Good idea!
It would make the game more fun!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

- The Game Itself:

- Power-Ups:

The wanting of making the snowman Survival an actual game rather than a seasonal game has been suggested a few times, but I like the power up ideas, and I think it should become an actual game, and honestly, I think everyone would too. I like the slime, but maybe something else? If not that's fine, I like the idea.
+1

Reactions: Ghoste
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom