Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

T0ASTY_T0AST

Dec 5, 2019
Everyones keep saying that its not coming to java this year but it has NOT been confirmed. Last year it was added to the game in the rotating arcade game slot (but went on for a least a month). Correct me if I'm wrong but present rush was there too in the middle slot just like how it is now. Also last year it came out as part of part 2 of the Christmas update. I really wish the people that run this server can give out some sort of information because people look forward to playing snowman survival every year and interested on when the second part will come out. Im assuming it will come out tomorrow when the arcade game switches again but thats just a suspicion. Wish someone on the team can confirm something.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Everyones keep saying that its not coming to java this year but it has NOT been confirmed. Last year it was added to the game in the rotating arcade game slot (but went on for a least a month). Correct me if I'm wrong but present rush was there too in the middle slot just like how it is now. Also last year it came out as part of part 2 of the Christmas update. I really wish the people that run this server can give out some sort of information because people look forward to playing snowman survival every year and interested on when the second part will come out. Im assuming it will come out tomorrow when the arcade game switches again but thats just a suspicion. Wish someone on the team can confirm something.

It has been confirmed. Snowman Survival is not coming this year.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
It’s been confirmed multiple times. Check their latest instagram post, when someone asked if snowman survival was coming. And they answered it wasn’t coming on their official account.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom