Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I have ideas for smaller content (Twitch) creators.

As you know, it is forbidden to follow the creators of the partner program on the cubecraft server, and if you follow, you will be punished by a staff, but if you are not included in the program, it is not forbidden to follow you in any way, and this means that "ghosts" will follow you and disrupt your game while you are live on any platform. It means they can do whatever they can for you. We talked to hazard about this issue and he told me that it would be better if I made a suggestion, so I would like to share my suggestions with you.

my suggestion;
Small content creators, ie those who have exceeded a certain level, for example, to people who are twitch affiliates, even if there is no new rank, it would not be bad to open the /nick permission and the ability to report ghosts. Thanks to the /nick command, they can hide themselves in broadcasts and if they find them and follow them even though they are hidden, they can also report them, which will be beneficial for small content creators because they will not get angry with ghosts in broadcasts and disrupt the broadcast order, or they will not close the broadcast because ghosts focus on him.

Also, if you are asking how to know these small content creators, a new role can be created for these users in discord and forums, as an example, "mini content creators", so that you know those people and they prevent mini content creators from changing the course of the broadcast or ending the broadcast because of ghosts in the broadcasts.

If you agree with me, you can give :agree:

If you do not agree with me, you can :disagree:

Gokhan_

Jul 27, 2018
I think no need to /report command or any permissions. But /nick command is sensible. if live streamers can use /nick command they will already get vanished. so they will not be followed in games. so I agree with this idea.

• Agree
Reactions: CagriCann

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn't mean the /report command, what I meant was to report to the staffs, so that the staffs can come and watch that person and then punish them. As you know, it is forbidden to follow people with Youtube, Twitch or Tiktok Rank.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom