Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with these suggestions?

• I agree with suggestion 1

• I agree with suggestion 2

• I disagree with both suggestions (please explain below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Hello! Among Slimes is currently one of my favorite games on Cube. I have a playtime of around 4 days so I think that's enough time to think about some suggestions.

I have 2 suggestions that are both quite different from each other but I don't wanna make 2 different threads about it.

Suggestion 1:
I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, if it is, I'm sorry! My first suggestion is the length of the discussion time. The discussion time is currently 20 seconds and this is in my opinion way too short. If somebody finds a body and they are accusing someone you want of course bring some arguments. For example, Yellow found the body from Pink and they saw Orange run away. Yellow reports the body and starts with: It's orange, he ran away from the body. After this, you have around 15 seconds left to bring your arguments because most people on Among Slimes believe something really fast, once the voting time starts they are immediately voting on Orange because they got accused. Maybe Orange didn't see the kill or didn't see the body but he hasn't enough time to give his arguments let alone start a discussion as they will vote you out once the voting time starts and it's useless to give any arguments once almost everybody has already voted.

So my first suggestion is: Increase the discussion time so you have enough time to give arguments and start a good discussion before people are gonna vote.

Suggestion 2:
This suggestion hasn't a lot to do with the gameplay but with the rules, the spamming rule.

I have made an example:

[RED] Player 1: It's blue
[RED] Player 1: He killed in front of me
[RED] Player 1: Please vote them
[BLUE] Player 2: No I didn't, it's red believe me!
[RED] Player 1: No
[RED] Player 1: it's blue!
[BLUE] Player 2: No it's red, please I saw him kill!
[RED] Player 1: I saw him kill 100%!!!!
[RED] Player: Please vote for them, otherwise we'll lose the game!

So as you saw in the example Red (Player 1) said 3 times 'it's blue'. That's enough for a spamming warning/mute. I think this is too strict. Your goal is to convince each other that you know who is the impostor and 99% of the players don't spam it on purpose. I think this is a part of the game and getting warned for 'it's blue' 3 times goes a bit too far in my opinion. It's another story if they say 'it's blue' around 7/8 times without giving any arguments, then it's annoying of course, but not when they say 'it's blue' 3 times.

My suggestion is that the spamming rule on Among Slimes is gonna be less strict than other games on Cube.

That's it for today, I have made a poll for you and I'm looking forward to your opinions on this thread. I wish you all a nice day!

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
While I completely agree with suggestion 1, I don't agree as much with suggestion 2. You can try to prove your point without spamming, I don't see why it should be less strict

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Yep, suggestion one is indeed something we need, it's just not possible to express your opinion on what is happening in the ship in that time, and the fact that at least 50% of the players vote immediately doesn't help, either. However, suggestion 2 is not something I can support. The rules are rules for a reason, if someone just keeps saying It's blue and floods the chat, how can people who can't read fast enough catch up with the discussion and understand what's going on?

Reactions: Goefy

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree with both suggestions. If you have a game without too many trollers, it's not enought time to discuss who might be the impostor.
For spamming, I think they should be less strict on it in Among slimes. A lot of players don't even think about they might get a warning as they try to convince others that someone is the impostor.

hey since i dont play java,can you tell me if the player are just called red,blue,purple and such?
It's like '[Red] 99th_DutchScary: Hello'

Reactions: Goefy and udodiI4

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hai!

I totally agree with both suggestions. The discussing time is too short and a lot of times im beyond confused who to vote for because there wasn't enough time for others to properly explain the situation.

I feel like we should be less strict when it comes to spamming in Among Slimes too. People might not see that someone said that it's blue and you still want to convince them that it's blue. Sometimes the chat is pure chaos so those kind of messages get lost pretty easily.

I'm going to forward this suggestion so consider it escalated :p

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Ye, although I completely agree with suggestion number 1, the 2nd one does not look so good to me.
Voting time is pretty short but on the other hand, there are sometimes people who are AFK and increasing the voting time would also mean longer games.

And suggestion number 2...
It has been already stated here that you can prove a point without spamming so I don't think the rules should be changed for that.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hello! Among Slimes is currently one of my favorite games on Cube. I have a playtime of around 4 days so I think that's enough time to think about some suggestions.

I have 2 suggestions that are both quite different from each other but I don't wanna make 2 different threads about it.

Suggestion 1:
I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, if it is, I'm sorry! My first suggestion is the length of the discussion time. The discussion time is currently 20 seconds and this is in my opinion way too short. If somebody finds a body and they are accusing someone you want of course bring some arguments. For example, Yellow found the body from Pink and they saw Orange run away. Yellow reports the body and starts with: It's orange, he ran away from the body. After this, you have around 15 seconds left to bring your arguments because most people on Among Slimes believe something really fast, once the voting time starts they are immediately voting on Orange because they got accused. Maybe Orange didn't see the kill or didn't see the body but he hasn't enough time to give his arguments let alone start a discussion as they will vote you out once the voting time starts and it's useless to give any arguments once almost everybody has already voted.

So my first suggestion is: Increase the discussion time so you have enough time to give arguments and start a good discussion before people are gonna vote.
I kinda agree but I have mixed feelings. In some games we need more time to discuss, but it will be very annoying with afk people.
Suggestion 2:
This suggestion hasn't a lot to do with the gameplay but with the rules, the spamming rule.

I have made an example:

[RED] Player 1: He killed in front of me
[RED] Player 1: Please vote them
[BLUE] Player 2: No I didn't, it's red believe me!
[RED] Player 1: No
[RED] Player 1: it's blue!
[BLUE] Player 2: No it's red, please I saw him kill!
[RED] Player 1: I saw him kill 100%!!!!
[RED] Player: Please vote for them, otherwise we'll lose the game!

So as you saw in the example Red (Player 1) said 3 times 'it's blue'. That's enough for a spamming warning/mute. I think this is too strict. Your goal is to convince each other that you know who is the impostor and 99% of the players don't spam it on purpose. I think this is a part of the game and getting warned for 'it's blue' 3 times goes a bit too far in my opinion. It's another story if they say 'it's blue' around 7/8 times without giving any arguments, then it's annoying of course, but not when they say 'it's blue' 3 times.

My suggestion is that the spamming rule on Among Slimes is gonna be less strict than other games on Cube.
They are already less strict with spamming in Among Slimes. Usually people get warned when they say something 4+ times in among slimes, but if there is much time between it even 5 times. This is good how it is in my opinion.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with both suggestions! I haven't posted among slimes but 20 seconds is really quick it makes no sense.

I voted I agree for suggestion 2 because writing 3 messages saying it's blue with no explanation can be considered spamming.

Imagine having a escalated tag. Your so 2 days ago

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom