Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Yoeee!
Welcome to another suggestions of me! Today I will talk about a small thing in SG. This isn't a bug by the way, it's just a small thing that I want to get rid of :p. People with ranks can vote, and that's nice, but when you vote for a certain gamemode or time in SW, you automaticly go back to your gameplay, while when you vote in SG, you stay in that map and always have to press E or Escape to get out of that map. This is very annoying and I think this small improvement will help a lot of people. If you don't understand what I mean, I'll make a video about it tommorow. Thanks :)

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Already suggested this directly to higher up staff, think this should get added/fixed.
Especially in Survival Games where you can vote for 3 different things.

Won't lock it because you're putting it as a suggestion, people can leave their thoughts on this as well.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I've played 5 games of SG in the period that I play on CubeCraft, because I don't really like SG but I do think that this would be very useful for the SG players

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Yoeee!
Welcome to another suggestions of me! Today I will talk about a small thing in SG. This isn't a bug by the way, it's just a small thing that I want to get rid of :p. People with ranks can vote, and that's nice, but when you vote for a certain gamemode or time in SW, you automaticly go back to your gameplay, while when you vote in SG, you stay in that map and always have to press E or Escape to get out of that map. This is very annoying and I think this small improvement will help a lot of people. If you don't understand what I mean, I'll make a video about it tommorow. Thanks :)
I do not think that this would hurt in any way. Also it would help speed up voting in a way XD
I like this!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom