MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Small lobby changes

Hello, it's been a while but a suggestion again from me. This is only a suggestion for the java lobby. The changes aren't needed on bedrock, because they are already in place on bedrock or it doesn't make sense to change this on bedrock. Please only use the poll to vote with what change you agree, you can vote on both answers. Use the normal agree, unsure disagree to give your opinion about the suggestion.

Change 1 - Remove the iron bars

Recently we got an new christmas lobby (yay :D). And with the lobby the barriers on the java lobby got removed. So now you can explore the whole lobby, mainly for better elytra flight. The barriers used to be in a sperical shape across the lobby, cutting some parts of the city off. To show this edge there was a small wall of iron bars (see picture 1). The barriers got removed but the iron bars didn't. There are also partly removed iron bars (see picture 2). I simpy suggest to remove the iron bars entirely.

1639067447459.png

1639067488223.png

Change 2 - Open up some buildings

My other suggestion is to open some buildings right behind the Relic hunt and Lobby fishing. On bedrock these buildings are used as "stores" to promote skin packs etc. made by cubecraft (see picture 3). On java these buildings are simpy closed (see picture 4). Which is a shame since every other decorated building is open. So i suggest to open the buildings that are decorated on java. Sure the building isn't that well decorated. But this is not a problem, and the buildings interior on bedrock is changed too. So if needed these buildings can get a special java interior (see picture 3 & 4).
What I'm not suggesting is to open buildings that arent decorated (see picture 5).

1639068138525.png

1639068235388.png

1639068304897.png

Conclusion

I think that these 2 changes could make the lobby a bit more enjoyable, and overall would make it a tiny bit better. They are mainly small quality changes and not something big. So there is no need to update it right away. I suggeset when the normal lobby comes back to implement these changes. Once again, please only use the poll to vote for which of the 2 changes you agree, and use the main voting system to actually vote for the suggestion.

Let me know what you think of these changes ~ Tommy​

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
We can do the iron bar removals however we already discussed interiors and won't be doing anymore in the forseeable future. Our reasoning is that players get lost in them and they can also be a source of lag.

Reactions: xHappyMood
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom