Do you like this idea?

• Yes!

• No! ( Explain why )

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello!

Note: It's not that necessary but it will be cool if it get's added.

I would like to suggest to add something small to the forums, which is "Game Icon"

As you can see from the screenshot, There's this weird "A" Logo and I think cube craft can design a small little logo/pictures specially next to the certain game so it's more "Eye-catching" Sometimes Newbies just don't know where to put stuff like for example they put a Skywars suggestion In egg wars etc.

It doesn't have to be super complicated, it could be super simple. Like this ( Screenshot below )

What do you guys think?

Let me start with some pings
@Marieke2001 @Jeff_Bllkth @Scottness @iCheeetah @1212hawks_ @telegamer

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 6.12.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 6.12.54 PM.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 6.18.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 6.18.47 PM.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 111

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Wait for a respond and don't tag other staffs. They would read it if they want and respond on it. :) I think it would be not needed because, why? It would be nice to have a design on it. but if you want to make a treath you only have to click on it.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think it would be not needed because, why? It would be nice to have a design on it. but if you want to make a treath you only have to click on it.

( Is Tagging staff not allowed? ) I don't exactly get what you mean. It can be a small simple logo like the screenshot example an I don't think it will take more then 10 mins for the Devs to add it in.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Well, it's not the most nessasary thing to have at the moment, but I don't see any down side with having this feature.

I do agree that this does not need to be put on top priority but its generally a nice feature that could be added. Thanks for your reply!

Heuuu, yes nice idea! It would be so great if this just came on the forums that also fits a lot better in the forums! What do you think @Anmazing?

Thanks for replying! I'm glad you like the idea :D

Reactions: Twania and Milkyy

Mariano010

Novice Member
Dec 3, 2016
Staff can i change my birthday it is 18 may 2002 i hope you can change it because it is not my birthday

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Staff can i change my birthday it is 18 may 2002 i hope you can change it because it is not my birthday

As you can see, this is a Suggestion thread. Please post topic related comments. You can contact a Mod ( PM or on the profile ) to change it for you. Thanks!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't see why not, it's true what you said, I think it'd be more eye catching.
Anyways, I don't think this is hard to implement, it's pretty simple.
+1. :)
Well, it's not the most nessasary thing to have at the moment, but I don't see any down side with having this feature.
True, but I don't think they need a week to implement this, this could be done in a day I think.

Last edited:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Let me start...
Before giving my opinion:
Wait for a respond and don't tag other staffs.
I'm not against you but you can tag Staff members if you want to, there is no a rule which says it's not allowed ; ) Also, there were many threads in which known people tagged Staff members to know their opinions about their suggestions and ideas.

I think it would be not needed because, why? It would be nice to have a design on it. but if you want to make a treath you only have to click on it.
Sometimes Newbies just don't know where to put stuff like for example they put a Skywars suggestion In egg wars etc.
Re-read the thread again, this suggestion is more focused for new people who join the forum and don't know where to make threads about a specific game.

Now, my opinion:

I really agree with this suggestion, as you said, this would be added for let to know new people the right section where to make a thread if you want to give an idea or just a post about a game from the server (the same idea could be used for another sections with another images).

So yeah, I think this should be a "must be added" because it will be helpful for the new people (sorry for repeating) and, why not?, for us too.
I don't see any problem with this and as @Scottness said:
I don't think they need a week to implement this, this could be done in a day
I would also say this might be done in 2 hours as maximum.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Let me start...
Before giving my opinion:

Re-read the thread again, this suggestion is more focused for new people who join the forum and don't know where to make threads about a specific game.

Now, my opinion:

I really agree with this suggestion, as you said, this would be added for let to know new people the right section where to make a thread if you want to give an idea or just a post about a game from the server (the same idea could be used for another sections with another images).

So yeah, I think this should be a "must be added" because it will be helpful for the new people (sorry for repeating) and, why not?, for us too.
I don't see any problem with this and as @Scottness said:

I would also say this might be done in 2 hours as maximum.

First aside for newbies, it could also make the forums a lot more nicer and "Eye-catchier". So it's pretty much for everyone, not just newbies!

Second, Thanks for your opinion! :)

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
Would be a cool addition, make things a bit simpler and decorative although probably shouldn't be put first on their to-do list. Overall I think it's a good idea.:)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom