Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which idea do you support?

• I don't like the trophy suggestion. (please explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Forum Suggestion
So, I had 2 little suggestions for the forums. Here they are:

Signature
When I tried adding an image on the signature. The image wouldn't load on the signature. It would just be blank. Well, it worked on the preview. But not on the forums. So I suggest to implement the use of images on signatures.

Trophy
I would like if a new trophy was added. The trophy would be rewarded for having a suggestion implemented (with an implemented tag). It would be worth 10 points.
I don't have a name for it now. But if you have a name for the trophy. Tell me please.

That's all! Thanks for reading. Please vote on the poll.

Last edited:

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I have no actual clue what you mean by reimplement the signature B.B. code image
You seem to be contradicting yourself

For the trophy I think it would be quite nice
Sorry for confusing you. When I upload a picture and imgur. I use the link that says BB code. You paste in the link and the image appears. But when you do this on a signature, the image doesn't appear.

Reactions: remio

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Sorry for confusing you. When I upload a picture and imgur. I use the link that says BB code. You paste in the link and the image appears. But when you do this on a signature, the image doesn't appear.
I got that but you then say this
So I suggest to reimplement that feature. Isn't a signature suppose to be your name? Not statistics. So I would love for this to be reimplemented.
If you say reimplement it
Why are you saying that signatures are only for things like names and statistics

D

Deleted member 169486

Here's the issue with photo signatures. People tend to make them way to big, and all of that just makes a mess on the forums. If you look at @Younisco signature, that's about that biggest it should be able to go, but even then with some one - two line posts that could be almost twice the size of the actually post.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Here's the issue with photo signatures. People tend to make them way to big, and all of that just makes a mess on the forums. If you look at @Younisco signature, that's about that biggest it should be able to go, but even then with some one - two line posts that could be almost twice the size of the actually post.
I see. They should add a size limit. Also, they should make it that you can only use images if you have 500+ messages or whatever.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Forum Suggestion
So, I had 2 little suggestions for the forums. Here they are:

Signature
When I tried adding an image on the signature. The image wouldn't load on the signature. It would just be blank. Well, it worked on the preview. But not on the forums. So I suggest to implement the use of images on signatures.

Trophy
I would like if a new trophy was added. The trophy would be rewarded for having a suggestion implemented (with an implemented tag). It would be worth 10 points.
I don't have a name for it now. But if you have a name for the trophy. Tell me please.

That's all! Thanks for reading. Please vote on the poll.
Nah, images in signatures would get overused and I would only be able to see 2 replies on one page because of the imagesize.
The trophy seems like a good idea, perhaps also a trophy for getting a thread escalated?

Reactions: Luzario
D

Deleted member 352903

I like both of your suggestions. I'll do anything to get some trophy points :d

D

Deleted member 59979

Quite like both of these ideas even if none of my suggestions will be implimented

Fishh

Feb 28, 2018
Fish tank
Sup,

As we discussed on Discord, I'd like to have the signatures back. Adding a GIF would be nice just for fun. The trophy is great too, it supports people to suggest stuff for the community =)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom