Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello there!
I noticed that on Eggwars, when a teammate upgrades a diamond generator it says the following:
Screenshot (194).png

"(Player) has upgraded one of your Diamond generators"
Our home diamond generator was fully upgraded and the teammate upgraded and Mid/Center generator. It's a tiny detail, but it should say something like, "TriangleAttack has upgraded a Diamond generator."

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don’t mind seeing this getting added. Is this message only visible for the team? Or for every player, since it is a mid/center generator?
I think it's visible for everyone staff and members

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I think it should either only announce it when a generator gets upgraded on your home island or it should also announce where the generator got upgraded (e.g. Middle, Opponent's island).
Yes and also show what lvl. For example: QuantumFear upgraded Diamond Generator on home island to lvl 3.
Something like that

Reactions: iLoveYouu

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello there!
I noticed that on Eggwars, when a teammate upgrades a diamond generator it says the following: View attachment 137820
"(Player) has upgraded one of your Diamond generators"
Our home diamond generator was fully upgraded and the teammate upgraded and Mid/Center generator. It's a tiny detail, but it should say something like, "TriangleAttack has upgraded a Diamond generator."
Little change, but handy. +1

Top Bottom