Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Falling_Grace

Aug 15, 2017
I had an idea: What if after the Ender kills a player, an audio (Only for people using the resource pack) would play forming the words: "You are dead to me." This is just to give a little bit of a creepy edge to the game, and/or could replace the death message "____ was slain by the Ender"

Reactions: BigGamingWolf

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Well, you should take in consideration that if you are killed by the ender, you are automatically teleported to the ender lobby.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Along with what was said above, also keep in mind that Ender is only available for a limited time.

Though, this suggestion can potentially be arranged in some way for next years Ender game. This is currently our second year having Ender and I can definitely say that it has improved A LOT by adding sound affects and updating the resource pack used for it.

Reactions: Twania

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I would like this , I have seen that the texture pack will keep on going when you join ender for the intro and come back to spawn so it can be possible to add that. But like the rest said it is a temporary game so it will not stay here for a long time. But I totally agree with you it will give you a scary dead.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I had an idea: What if after the Ender kills a player, an audio (Only for people using the resource pack) would play forming the words: "You are dead to me." This is just to give a little bit of a creepy edge to the game, and/or could replace the death message "____ was slain by the Ender"
Ohh! Cool!
Spicy!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom