Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dante3808

Oct 8, 2021
So recently (few months back) me and my friends start a co-op Skyblock (bedrock) and I decide to become the richest co-op, and during my research I found out that we'd need to make over 2 813 500 000 to enter the top ten, so what I'm asking is if anyone has any advice for us on our quest.

ZeinMama

Dec 21, 2021
So recently (few months back) me and my friends start a co-op Skyblock (bedrock) and I decide to become the richest co-op, and during my research I found out that we'd need to make over 2 813 500 000 to enter the top ten, so what I'm asking is if anyone has any advice for us on our quest.
That very good . Can I join to your island?

jaydendog77

Aug 19, 2021
Creeper farms are very good late game, I'm pretty sure they sell 2nd best, for 1,000 coins each while magma cream sell for around 1,100 coins each but creepers/gunpowder can be farmed easier. If creepers are too expensive then get porkchop so have pig fall into lava and stuff, slowly work your way up to more and more creeper farms, if it gets to a point where your creeper farm is huge maybe go for a magma cream farm as well just for extra money.

I mostly figured this stuff out with the Youtuber SL4TES, check out his videos they are amazing from him starting with no knowledge of the game to being one of the richest players, so I highly recommend checking him out!

Reactions: air4038
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom