Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obit1998

Oct 25, 2016
When I report players for hacking, teaming... I see that the status is long on "open". I also see that it always the same people who check the reports. Maybe you can hire some people who also check the reports? then it will probably go faster to check the last reports. Maybe you can make an application for it? When you check of the people report someone, please don't look only to the reports with status handled because there are much good report that are closed because the player is reported in an other report. Maybe When you hire someone you can check them for a month of he does it good.

Sorry, if there are many errors in this text.
My english is not so good.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
CubeCraft gets maybe 200 reports per day within the staff does everything to also answer them all they take new people, and I think they are now also working on an anti-cheat it could also be that they temporarily with something else big busy because you know his Cubecraft is full of surprises;)

Reactions: Kieron

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
CubeCraft gets maybe 200 reports per day within the staff does everything to also answer them all they take new people, and I think they are now also working on an anti-cheat it could also be that they temporarily with something else big busy because you know his Cubecraft is full of surprises;)

I Can be wrong

Reactions: skifby

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
*over 500 reports a day :) and indeed, they are using old AC's right now

Reactions: Slimeyz

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Along with getting tons of reports everyday, i think you also have to take into consideration that the staff members could be busy with the with something irl, such as their schoolwork, irl job etc

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
This system is way faster than the old system. This system is as fast as it can get, there's just not an unlimited amount of staff members who check the 500+ reports they get each day. It's an effecient system because they can view the video and ban the person in the same place, without having to go back and foward between Minecraft and browser. They don't even have to type out a message, all automatic.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
When I report players for hacking, teaming... I see that the status is long on "open". I also see that it always the same people who check the reports. Maybe you can hire some people who also check the reports? then it will probably go faster to check the last reports. Maybe you can make an application for it? When you check of the people report someone, please don't look only to the reports with status handled because there are much good report that are closed because the player is reported in an other report. Maybe When you hire someone you can check them for a month of he does it good.

Sorry, if there are many errors in this text.
My english is not so good.

Please be patient, yes it will take some time.... It took me 5 days for Staff to check my report with only a screenshot. Reports go Oldest to newest first, so it will take some time. Staff gets 500+ Reports daily and there are under 100 staff members for now.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
the staff get dozens maybe even hundreds of reports everyday and there is not a lot of staff to do them all so it will be slow the staff do their best at getting the reports done

it can take 2 to 5 days for your report to be dealt with in less a staff member is doing a lot of reports in one day and get to it

the best you can do is just be patient with the staff

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
When I report players for hacking, teaming... I see that the status is long on "open". I also see that it always the same people who check the reports.
We get hundreds of reports per day and honestly, it is really hard to keep up. Since it's the weekend, we got lots of reports done and of course there will be a lot more reports open because they just keep coming.
Maybe you can hire some people who also check the reports? then it will probably go faster to check the last reports. Maybe you can make an application for it?
All Mods, Sr. Mods and Admins are free to do reports, but most don't because of their personal life. You have to remember that we're human too, especially this time of year where school gets really tough. Also, we do have staff application open: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/
There hasn't been any new helpers recently simply just because of the process and finding people that we actually want. If you didn't know the process, you have to apply and it could be weeks until you either get a accepted or denied. If you get accepted, you have to schedule an interview which can take possibly another week to do.
it will probably go faster to check the last reports.
The old report system (now that I think of it) was horrible. The report forum that we used to have (It's now archived) was such a mess and threads were all over the place. At times, a lot of the reports would go unseen and be forgotten.

I apologize if a lot of your reports aren't answered withing a day or two. I can promise you that they will be answered to eventually and to be patient and bear with us.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to start a private message with me.

Locked.

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom