Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should be available in the Slime Survival shop?

• Nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cosmetics

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Gameplay upgrades

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Cosmetics and gameplay upgrades

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
I've played over 3k games of Slime Survival (including Snowman Survival) and I was starting to think about having a shop in it. It is one of the most popular featured games meaning that is not like giving a game that rarely gets full a shop. Slime Survival is by far my favorite game on Cubecraft so I figured I would suggest this.

My idea is adding a shop to Slime Survival which has a bunch of cosmetics available. Adding some upgrades that boost gameplay would be cool, but not too much or new players would ragequit after not getting a chance. If anything, it should be very slight. I was thinking cool cosmetics. Here are some examples:

Explode into more slimes or explode with greater force on loss as a slime.
Darken the armor by a slight amount.
Make Instant Wall make a stone brick wall.
Make the Gravity Explosive have a different color of dots.
Give the Slime Puncher an enchanted effect.
Remove the helmet as a Survivor.
Change the color of the particles in a Blink teleport trail.

Some of these examples may be bad ideas but obviously, these aren't what have to be done. No suggestions have to be done at all. Players should be able to turn off all the cosmetics because they may eventually not want to use them. Making Instant Wall a stone brick wall may be a bit powerful because it would allow the players to blend in with the wall.

Reactions: Herrero

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I've played over 3k games of Slime Survival (including Snowman Survival) and I was starting to think about having a shop in it. It is one of the most popular featured games meaning that is not like giving a game that rarely gets full a shop. Slime Survival is by far my favorite game on Cubecraft so I figured I would suggest this.

My idea is adding a shop to Slime Survival which has a bunch of cosmetics available. Adding some upgrades that boost gameplay would be cool, but not too much or new players would ragequit after not getting a chance. If anything, it should be very slight. I was thinking cool cosmetics. Here are some examples:

Explode into more slimes or explode with greater force on loss as a slime.
Darken the armor by a slight amount.
Make Instant Wall make a stone brick wall.
Make the Gravity Explosive have a different color of dots.
Give the Slime Puncher an enchanted effect.
Remove the helmet as a Survivor.
Change the color of the particles in a Blink teleport trail.

Some of these examples may be bad ideas but obviously, these aren't what have to be done. No suggestions have to be done at all. Players should be able to turn off all the cosmetics because they may eventually not want to use them. Making Instant Wall a stone brick wall may be a bit powerful because it would allow the players to blend in with the wall.
Those were some good ideas,which I think are going to fit well with Slime Survival.
As far as it is very light it’s going to end well

Reactions: Hoshi

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
As an upgrade it would be good if you could receive an item during the game that allows you to have higher speed for 5 secs. You could get it once a game after 2 minutes after the slime is chosen. This item wouldn't replace other power ups.

Also as a rebalance slime would get the chance to track a player in normal mode and only the slime who used that ability would be able to see the player they tracked.

Nice suggestion btw! I like this kind of ideas that make the games more intense!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom