Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be updated

• I think that this could be changed up a bit.. (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (If you need proof here) https://youtu.be/ZlODQ5qaxFQ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I love the forums and sometimes love to fly through it, replying to post after post. There's a minor thing however, where every time you exit a thread, you automatically get put into the category "Forums List" instead of, for example, "Latest" or "New Posts". It also sends you back to page 1 every time you exit a thread, so you have to go back every time. Can this please get fixed so it keeps you in the same place you left off when exiting a thread?

It seems like such a small thing on paper, but that adds up overtime. And it adds up a *lot*

Along with fixing this, maybe we can have a feature where we can type down a specific page to go to

Eg you're on page 1 on lobby out of 500, and you want to go to page 62 (reference :> ), instead of clicking next over and over theres a little bar where you can go to page "62"

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I've never experienced that issue, so it's a NO from me.
I'm sorry. Have a nice day! :heart:
And I've never seen multiple hackers in a game for multiple games in a row so we shouldn't have an anti-cheat? Just because you haven't experienced an issue doesn't mean that a suggestion with no real negatives shouldnt be implemented.

This is a nice idea, with no significant drawbacks. a nice QOL suggestion which I don't see why they shouldn't

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
And I've never seen multiple hackers in a game for multiple games in a row so we shouldn't have an anti-cheat? Just because you haven't experienced an issue doesn't mean that a suggestion with no real negatives shouldnt be implemented.

This is a nice idea, with no significant drawbacks. a nice QOL suggestion which I don't see why they shouldn't
The reason I voted NO is because I don't know if it is real or not. I can't vote positively to something I haven't seen.
A video evidence would help a lot though, I'd change my vote if you add one.

Reactions: Katsia Stray
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
Top Bottom