Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be updated

• I think that this could be changed up a bit.. (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (If you need proof here) https://youtu.be/ZlODQ5qaxFQ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I love the forums and sometimes love to fly through it, replying to post after post. There's a minor thing however, where every time you exit a thread, you automatically get put into the category "Forums List" instead of, for example, "Latest" or "New Posts". It also sends you back to page 1 every time you exit a thread, so you have to go back every time. Can this please get fixed so it keeps you in the same place you left off when exiting a thread?

It seems like such a small thing on paper, but that adds up overtime. And it adds up a *lot*

Along with fixing this, maybe we can have a feature where we can type down a specific page to go to

Eg you're on page 1 on lobby out of 500, and you want to go to page 62 (reference :> ), instead of clicking next over and over theres a little bar where you can go to page "62"

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I've never experienced that issue, so it's a NO from me.
I'm sorry. Have a nice day! :heart:
And I've never seen multiple hackers in a game for multiple games in a row so we shouldn't have an anti-cheat? Just because you haven't experienced an issue doesn't mean that a suggestion with no real negatives shouldnt be implemented.

This is a nice idea, with no significant drawbacks. a nice QOL suggestion which I don't see why they shouldn't

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
And I've never seen multiple hackers in a game for multiple games in a row so we shouldn't have an anti-cheat? Just because you haven't experienced an issue doesn't mean that a suggestion with no real negatives shouldnt be implemented.

This is a nice idea, with no significant drawbacks. a nice QOL suggestion which I don't see why they shouldn't
The reason I voted NO is because I don't know if it is real or not. I can't vote positively to something I haven't seen.
A video evidence would help a lot though, I'd change my vote if you add one.

Reactions: Katsia Stray
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom