Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Pro tip, don't use pre-made 3D intros, and annoying screaming girls music with it. It's pretty 2009, and not really entertaining.
IMHO You're putting too many hyper-active sounding songs even when the gameplay is at times pretty lame, you should try and match the beat drops with the higher-action moments of the gameplay.
Also, the video lacks any cuts, and sometimes it's pretty boring just to see you bridging....

Reactions: Baploon

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
Pro tip, don't use pre-made 3D intros, and annoying screaming girls music with it. It's pretty 2009, and not really entertaining.
IMHO You're putting too many hyper-active sounding songs even when the gameplay is at times pretty lame, you should try and match the beat drops with the higher-action moments of the gameplay.
Also, the video lacks any cuts, and sometimes it's pretty boring just to see you bridging....
Yeah! Thanks for the tips! Not all of my videos are like that. I had to rush a bit c:
I did a beat drop when I killed the first guy c:

Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom