Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmdatBanaan

Dec 11, 2015
Skywars lobby 2
I hear lately many people in solo skywars say they reporten for teaming (not that I team) but my question is you may teaming solo skywars or not?

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
"It's not allowed, but we're not banning for it quite yet. If we catch you teaming, we'll kick you. In the future, we'll be issuing one-day bans." - Tacosbefriends
@Tacosbefriends maybe it's nice if you could make it clear to people that teaming isn't allowed, everyone seems to be saying it is whilst you're saying it isn't.

OmdatBanaan

Dec 11, 2015
Skywars lobby 2
"It's not allowed, but we're not banning for it quite yet. If we catch you teaming, we'll kick you. In the future, we'll be issuing one-day bans." - Tacosbefriends
@Tacosbefriends maybe it's nice if you could make it clear to people that teaming isn't allowed, everyone seems to be saying it is whilst you're saying it isn't.
But the most people says its allowed

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts

-Locked as question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom