• Yes (Please Explain)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No (Please Explain)

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 169486

Lets face it, Skywars is getting old. If we can have Elytra's for FFA then why not for skywars?

Players would start on islands high in the sky, with mid being in levels that they would need to fly too. Firework rockets would have to be on every island is players can go up instead of just falling into the void.

(Oh and, to anyone saying this is unoriginal, I don't wanna hear it)

EDIT: I didn't make it very clear, it will be a completely different mode. What we have now would stay, this would just be added.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 169486

If you split the game into 2 (original on one side and elytra on the other side) that'll be okay. But changing the game completely on its own, I disagree then.
Yeah no I wouldn't completely change the game.

Reactions: Luzario

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
SKYWARS is not getting old...
It's my favorite game, and elytra's are very annoying so I disagree! You can fly to every island if you want, but one thing is handy and that is for campers! o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Luzario and Saruhh

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think they should completely remake the loot tables for op skywars. Currently op is just terrible, it was designed with 1.8 combat in mind and just never adapted. You get basically infinite amounts of golden apples and fights can only end by falling into the void or running out of armor. Combined with punch bows that makes for awful games and I leave every time as soon as an op game starts.
I don't really want a whole new game selector just for elytras. But I think they would fit well in a balanced op mode. There should be just slightly more golden apples than in normal mode and no enchanted golden apples ever (also not craftable). The armor should just be slightly better than normal armor, maybe adding prot 1 to helmet, leggings and boots. The main difference between normal and op would be the enderpearls, the elytras, tipped arrows and maybe potions in chests. Also they could add totems, those would still be less unbalanced than enchanted golden apples.

D

Deleted member 169486

I disagree this would shake up the game too much -1
SKYWARS is not getting old...
It's my favorite game, and elytra's are very annoying so I disagree! You can fly to every island if you want, but one thing is handy and that is for camper! o_O
Well for people who dislike elytras in skywars why not just make them map specific items,so that everyone ill be happy.
I didn't make it very clear, it will be a completely different mode. What we have now would stay, this would just be added.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Sky Wars, Egg Wars, and Tower Defense are the most popular games on the server. Sky Wars, being the top. I disagree with this idea, because it seems too like other games on other popular servers. I would think this should be suggested as a new game, not an add on to Sky Wars. I think, if this would be added, the game would be ruined and too shaken up. People who dislike elytras would not like it, and overall, lets face it, elytras are a pain in the butt to use, from my point of view. For being a different mode, I think Basic, Normal, and OP are just the right 'modes' for Sky Wars. Once again, I think this should be suggested as a new game, not a mode for Sky Wars. -1 from me, sorry.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I didn't make it very clear, it will be a completely different mode. What we have now would stay, this would just be added.
I don't want a new mode for skywars. I like the no kits and abilities mode and I really want to keep that. Adding a third mode just for this seems not worth it to me. I always hate it when I try to play normal FFA and there are only wing maps. I only support elytras in op mode.
For being a different mode, I think Basic, Normal, and OP are just the right 'modes' for Sky Wars.
But the current OP mode is completely messed up and has to be changed anyway. I think elytras would fit in well.

L

Lightning McQueen

+1 i can fly . Mineplex did this stupidly . Refused to use 1.9 pvp . Rename and edit this thread o a skywars inspired game. People are going to slam -1s thinking its a teplacement otherwise

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Lets face it, Skywars is getting old. If we can have Elytra's for FFA then why not for skywars?

Players would start on islands high in the sky, with mid being in levels that they would need to fly too. Firework rockets would have to be on every island is players can go up instead of just falling into the void.

(Oh and, to anyone saying this is unoriginal, I don't wanna hear it)

EDIT: I didn't make it very clear, it will be a completely different mode. What we have now would stay, this would just be added.
Its easier, but it have to be very rare to find in a chest! Otherwise it will be to overpowered...

D

Deleted member 169486

Its easier, but it have to be very rare to find in a chest! Otherwise it will be to overpowered...
I think your missing the point. This would be a completely need mode (Like eggwars vs speed eggwars) and everyone would have an elytra.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on whyally's profile.
Happy Birthday and welcome to the forums!:D
Basketman wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
JustNathie wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 💜
Top Bottom