Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xodek

Feb 5, 2016
The Dank Caves Of Cubecraft
In my opinion the skywars voting system isn't necessarily bad, its just annoying alot of the time. For example: there are 5 votes for normal chests and 1 vote for overpowered or basic chests. it happens way too often that it becomes overpowered/basic chests in such a situation. My suggestion is that we should have a ''most votes count'' system. Because if the majority of people want something then they should get it, instead of getting salty because its OP chests all the time. If this suggestion is not going to be worked out, i have another suggestion which has to do with OP chests. Just remove the notch apples, the golden apples are already bad enough with such strong gear. A fight with just one person can easily take up to 10 minutes. these are my suggestions, let me know what you think. :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion the skywars voting system isn't necessarily bad, its just annoying alot of the time. For example: there are 5 votes for normal chests and 1 vote for overpowered or basic chests. it happens way too often that it becomes overpowered/basic chests in such a situation. My suggestion is that we should have a ''most votes count'' system. Because if the majority of people want something then they should get it, instead of getting salty because its OP chests all the time. If this suggestion is not going to be worked out, i have another suggestion which has to do with OP chests. Just remove the notch apples, the golden apples are already bad enough with such strong gear. A fight with just one person can easily take up to 10 minutes. these are my suggestions, let me know what you think. :)

Its because sometimes in life you cant alwase have what you want and even if there are more votes then I guess maybe that should change but OP is something I want to see more often... But we do and that's strange but I think there should be less power to Normal because its to common...

OP is not going to change (Except the KB items >:( )

Reactions: Xodek

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I do agree with this suggestion, but it's randomly selected from the votes received and that's actually also a good system. I understand that it's annoying when 3 people vote Normal and 1 person votes Overpowered that it becomes Overpowered, but that's how the "randomly selected from the votes received" system works, if I'm correct.

I also hate it when it still becomes op even when the majority of the rankers vote for normal. I understand why this could solve this problem but this would be a disaster for the people who like op or basic and who don't like normal. The majority of the people usually still voted for normal when a game becomes OP or basic mode, the games of op and basic would drastically decrease if your idea would be implemented. This is not fun for the OP and basic lovers of course. It would definitely be a yes from me but I still have to say no because you have to think about the other players too!

I agree with your idea of removing the notch apples tho, they make a game last way to long which isn't fun anymore after a while.

Xodek

Feb 5, 2016
The Dank Caves Of Cubecraft
I also hate it when it still becomes op even when the majority of the rankers vote for normal. I understand why this could solve this problem but this would be a disaster for the people who like op or basic and who don't like normal. The majority of the people usually still voted for normal when a game becomes OP or basic mode, the games of op and basic would drastically decrease if your idea would be implemented. This is not fun for the OP and basic lovers of course. It would definitely be a yes from me but I still have to say no because you have to think about the other players too!

I agree with your idea of removing the notch apples tho, they make a game last way to long which isn't fun anymore after a while.
yeah, after thinking about my suggestion for the voting system its kinda unfair towards other ranked people who like OP and basic. thanks for your feedback :)

Reactions: CubeTale

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I prefer it to be the current way. I don't want to have a pair of friends render my votes useless if they outvote me together.
I want my vote to be able to count no matter what, and the random percentage chance rarely happens anyways (statistically)
Simple as that.

edit: Completely forgot to respond to the enchanted apple thing: I honestly like having the enchanted golden apples as they provide fire resistance which is extremely useful against the fire aspect swords, as it wouldn't throw your PVP off. Instead, they should reduce the amount of regular golden apples rationed in chests.

Last edited:
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I completely agree. I have to be honest, I absolutely despise op items in skywars. Everyone just ends up blocking up and bowspamming. And on the rare occasion you actually fight someone, it drags on forever due to the stacks of gapless and notch apples you receive. It comes down to breaking armor. If you kill them, your armor is then destroyed so much that your next fight is an almost guaranteed loss because all your gear will break immediately. >:(
I would like the voting system to be changed to what it is in basically every other game: most votes win. I have seen it so many times where a ton of high ranks (emeralds, obsidians, staff members) vote normal and one rank, just one rank, comes along and votes op and it the game chooses op. Then the rest of the game is just horrible. ;(

To sum it up, I want to see op items massively revamped in skywars. :)

Pandaa

Forum Expert
I do agree with this suggestion, but it's randomly selected from the votes received and that's actually also a good system. I understand that it's annoying when 3 people vote Normal and 1 person votes Overpowered that it becomes Overpowered, but that's how the "randomly selected from the votes received" system works, if I'm correct.
Voting = The majority wins. So it is not supposed to work like this.

Agree fully with this suggestion, hate every thing about OP, however Triple Health Hardcore is my jam!!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom