Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
To anyone. never go to the center. it's such an awful trap.
if you're quick you get in and out. if you are good as some people you don't need the middle. if you go round the islands killing people you can get enough gear.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
At my keyboard, 2 is right above the W. So I just have to slide my finger a little bit higher to grab my sword.
I use my ring finger for 1st slot, middle for 2nd, index for 3rd, and also Index for the rest. XP so I focus on my inventory pretty much in pvp...

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
if you're quick you get in and out. if you are good as some people you don't need the middle. if you go round the islands killing people you can get enough gear.
And if u have no lag, make several buckets to mid.. use it for water while getting there, and when ur at mid,(for maps like trees) FLOOD their feet with lava with the bucket..... There is basically infinite lava source at mid so... xP

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Best thing to do IMO is to get as much power as you can and to take things that are NECCISARY! Such as diamond swords eggs bows arrows and fire aspect and Knockback books and enchant bottles, this is good bcoz you can get to mid and make an op sword, bow, enchant all armour and just be OP.
Strats

Rush them, especially on jungle because the Islands are really close. (Also works for rainbow desert and candy)
Throw out useless stuff.
Blocks and all the above are needed.
Build to mid.
GG

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Best thing to do IMO is to get as much power as you can and to take things that are NECCISARY! Such as diamond swords eggs bows arrows and fire aspect and Knockback books and enchant bottles, this is good bcoz you can get to mid and make an op sword, bow, enchant all armour and just be OP.
Strats

Rush them, especially on jungle because the Islands are really close. (Also works for rainbow desert and candy)
Throw out useless stuff.
Build to mid.
GG
I don't like that rushing strats xP bc if they have a dia sword, full iron, and u have a wood sword full iron, u don't wanna rush :\ so, u can do the hit and back away strat or make a 5 sec trap xP. .. but ofcourse... always is and will be another option....... yolo

lbombsminecraft/lh

May 31, 2014
a box in the ocean
I don't like that rushing strats xP bc if they have a dia sword, full iron, and u have a wood sword full iron, u don't wanna rush :\ so, u can do the hit and back away strat or make a 5 sec trap xP. .. but ofcourse... always is and will be another option....... yolo
no dood u surprise them like on candy or desert they have no chance even rainbow u could easily win the fight

lbombsminecraft/lh

May 31, 2014
a box in the ocean
well i never go to center but if there is a bridge there ill go i just dont like getting shot of the bridge ever once and a while i go but if u go to middle do it on glass just camp in there when there about to run threw the door u shoot them of with spamming snow balls

lbombsminecraft/lh

May 31, 2014
a box in the ocean
Strats

Throw out useless stuff.
Build to mid.
GG
books dont work

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I made this forum so you can share your SkyWars tips & tricks here.

I have some pretty cool ones.

1. On map snowy, mine the snow with a shovel to get more snowballs!

2. Out of blocks? Head down to your mine and gather stone. Don't worry if you don't have a pickaxe, make one with the wood from your tree!

3. Build over with slabs, you get more slabs than blocks!

4. Be stealthy, when the enemy enters the mine or starts to build? Make your move...

5. Carry water at all times, you can gather water if you have a pond on your island (like on the map trees) you can craft a bucket from iron that you gather from the mine and when people hit you of, you can just swim up again.

6. Strike at first sight, at the start of the game when everyone is down in there mine, build over and maybe place lava on them.

Share your tips & tricks below!
When crouching or shifting on an island to hide, mine into the walls and cover yourself with blocks! It will give you more time to prepare if your enemy is building and less of a chance of being killed!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom