Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jhmc10

Feb 15, 2014
In a world full of blocks ;3
I was thinking the other day: I wonder if spectators can do anything cool like check people health and inventory? BUT I COULDN'T!!

So here I am to suggest 3 things they should let SPECTATORS do in Skywars:
*Let spectators check peoples inventories
*Let spectators check peoples health
*Allow spectators to SPONSER items to players, THEY HAVE TO USE THEIR OWN POINTS

OK, there are my 3 things that you should allow spectators to do:D
Please consider these thing &halothe23 and &rubik_cube_man
Thanks for reading this post,
Jhmc10:)

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
1. No
2. No
3. No

All that would benefit teamers and would make Skywars even more unfair. What about the donators with a ******** load of points that could just buy their alive teammate good stuff?

Reactions: SGTkuzey

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
First you didnt think of any of these by your self, you watch to much youtube my friend. And second i actually do agree with the first two but not the 3rd. Sponsor items really, NO

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Why would you need to check peoples' inventories? They could tell the alive teammate extensive info on their competitors, and saying 'go now!! he's on 2 hearts!!!!111' really makes it more unfair. Also, sponsoring items might, MAYBE work, but it depends on what people are selling.

jhmc10

Feb 15, 2014
In a world full of blocks ;3
Why would you need to check peoples' inventories? They could tell the alive teammate extensive info on their competitors, and saying 'go now!! he's on 2 hearts!!!!111' really makes it more unfair. Also, sponsoring items might, MAYBE work, but it depends on what people are selling.
The items would be arrows, bows, swords and armor

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com

Agreed. Ideas not accepted.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom