Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Inqredible

Jul 3, 2017
Hello :D this is my first post so don't mind me if I make any mistakes just point them out ! So I play a ton of Skywars and I always stumble upon teamers in Solo Skywars and I MAY have a solution to that ( I am not a coder of any sorts so I I don't know how stuff works ). My solution is a plugin must be coded that if teamers are close to eachother for a specific amount of time ( I'd say 1 minute ) They shall be banned. I thought of around 1-5 blocks for 1 minute then they shall be warned. After they have been warned 1 game. If one or all of the people joined another game and teamed they shall receive kick. Later on the 3rd time the player(s) that teamed shall receive the punishment that they deserve for teaming. Thank you :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello :D this is my first post so don't mind me if I make any mistakes just point them out ! So I play a ton of Skywars and I always stumble upon teamers in Solo Skywars and I MAY have a solution to that ( I am not a coder of any sorts so I I don't know how stuff works ). My solution is a plugin must be coded that if teamers are close to eachother for a specific amount of time ( I'd say 1 minute ) They shall be banned. I thought of around 1-5 blocks for 1 minute then they shall be warned. After they have been warned 1 game. If one or all of the people joined another game and teamed they shall receive kick. Later on the 3rd time the player(s) that teamed shall receive the punishment that they deserve for teaming. Thank you :)
I've seen another thread like this.
Personally, I am neutral with this suggestion.
It might be quite hard to make and you are allowed to team if you are the last 2 players left.
( Basically, you might be doing a challenge and stuff )

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I'm against this idea, because If you are close to each other it can have a lot do reasons.
Like, camping, and What already has been said. Because you're allowed to team When you and your friend are left.
-1 sorry

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
The initial idea is well thought out and very nice. I'd have to disagree though because of a situation that has happened to me several times before.
I come into contact with a wall with another player on the side. We both have bows. If I try to get to them, they shoot me off. If I build around, I get shot off the edge. If I sit there and come up with a plan it may take well over a minute. By then I'd be banned for teaming with that player.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

HAHAHAAHHA Im sorry!
giphy.gif

What if there not teaming and there fighting... Leads to lots of false bans...
I belive a plugin like that also would not work...

Also as @DeedsDaDog said ;)

Inqredible

Jul 3, 2017
Everyone is worrying while people are camping or fighting but usually fighting for 1 minute in a maximum 5 block radius doesnt seem like a fight usually people fight in like max 30 seconds but 1 minute is unlikely which is why I'd say 1-5 block radius AND 1 minutes

iQuantum2K

Apr 3, 2017
Thank god i found a post regarding this topic. I've seen a dramatic increase of solo teamers. They gotta be stopped!!

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I feel that this would be incredibly hard to code for the developers. Also you have to be with in a 5 block radius to fight the person so the false bans are going to be astronomical. I see what you are trying to do is decrease the amount of solo teamers but really this isn't plausible. Also as stated before me you need to report them with good video evidence (less than 5 mins) at reports.cubecraft.net.

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom