Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Estelle

Jul 1, 2016
Living in Singapore
And thats your opinion so if thats your concern that you would like to change then make a thread to voice your opinion. If someone else is posting their opinion on something that needs to change dont go " But yeah something else needs this". If you think this then make a difference in that area.

cathyboonbear

Jul 1, 2016
Singapore
So its weird to ask for certain maps to be displayed just at much as other maps because theres a clear unbalance? I should be asking for a decrease and increase of maps? Thats not my main concern right now if you think it is then make a thread

Reactions: Estelle

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
When I look to the NCPs in every gamemode, we see a difference.
  • Skywars: 38 maps
  • Eggwars: 19 maps
  • Blockwars: 16 maps
  • Tower Defence: 13 mapse
  • Lucky Islands: 8 maps
  • Survival Games: 5 maps
  • MinerWare: 3 maps
  • Money Walls: 3 maps
You totally see the difference wich game(s) need to get more maps.

Reactions: telegamer

Estelle

Jul 1, 2016
Living in Singapore
Yes but some of these maps are not being displayed enough. Why is it that sometimes when I log on and I only see a certain map twice within the time period im on but another map 20++ times... Certain maps need to be displayed more.

Last edited:

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Yes but some of these maps are not being displayed enough. Why is it that sometime I log on and I only see a certain map twice within the time period im on but another map 20++ times... Certain maps need to be displayed more.
It displays randomly, I think they can't do anything about this.

But what you said is really weird. You said when you log on and only certain maps display over the signs. But how would you fix that, to add new Skywars maps? Then the chance of displaying your favourite maps is then a lot smaller then just not adding a map.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I read your thread carefully and it's just the same what I said. You would more maps, but then you've got another problem. The chance that your favourite maps would appear is then a lot smaller.

cathyboonbear

Jul 1, 2016
Singapore
Obviously not because I am asking to have an EQUAL BALANCE of the appearance of all maps as three certains maps that are very popular barely appear. Im not asking for MORE NEW maps.

Estelle

Jul 1, 2016
Living in Singapore
It displays randomly, I think they can't do anything about this.

But what you said is really weird. You said when you log on and only certain maps display over the signs. But how would you fix that, to add new Skywars maps? Then the chance of displaying your favourite maps is then a lot smaller then just not adding a map.
Also I don't think it displays randomly I really think they have a say in what is displayed more than others because why do I happen to see 4 boards displaying ICE at once but then only occasionally see 1 board displaying tron or rainbow... If its displays randomly it would be more evenly distributed.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Also I don't think it displays randomly I really think they have a say in what is displayed more than others because why do I happen to see 4 boards displaying ICE at once but then only occasionally see 1 board displaying tron or rainbow... If its displays randomly it would be more evenly distributed.
They indeed manipulate the rarity of certain maps. Efcluke94, a head administrator, said the following in THIS thread. What he said proves that they actually have a say in the quantity of maps that show up.
Thanks for all the feedback so far, this will help 'all' the build team to be more aware of what players look for in a map (simplistic, room to pvp, look nice but have a good layout).

So far we've lowered the probability of how often these maps show up: Galaxy, Magic, Tetris, Diet and Ocean.

Now about your original suggestion, I agree that every map should appear as much as another one. Some people might think "Then buy a rank and use the armor stand -.-", but the answer to that is that the maps in the armor stand are exactly the same as on the board. If there is no Jungle on the board, there won't be a Jungle in the armor stand either.

Reactions: Estelle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom