Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew_daniel

May 18, 2014
Hello i was playing sky wars, And trying to get swordsman 3, Witch is 750 points. But i accidentally clicked Ore Gatherer. :( i was wondering if i could get the 500 points back? Thank you for all your help.

gwenplaysmc

Feb 19, 2014
The Future
I get that your sad, but I don't think that the server will allow you to get free points. It wouldn't be fair for everyone else.

matthew_daniel

May 18, 2014
I get that your sad, but I don't think that the server will allow you to get free points. It wouldn't be fair for everyone else.
I know but its not free, I never used that ore thing class, I just want that they take the class, and give me at least 400 points, I know its a lot to ask but i really really need it back.

N

Nyanbaz

I know but its not free, I never used that ore thing class, I just want that they take the class, and give me at least 400 points, I know its a lot to ask but i really really need it back.
Just earn them back. It ain't that hard.

matthew_daniel

May 18, 2014
OH MY GOD. Look i just want a refund, And i know that if i get one, Everyone else should get one, But i did not even play on this class, I did not mean to click that fucking class my keyboard is acting really strange, Can i just have a conversation with a mod or something. I really really really did not mean to buy ore thing class, I wanted swordsman 3 BUT MY KEYBOARD, AAAAAAA!!!!!!! Please i really really love skyward and this server, BUT I REALLY NEED A REFUND!

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
OH MY GOD. Look i just want a refund, And i know that if i get one, Everyone else should get one, But i did not even play on this class, I did not mean to click that fucking class my keyboard is acting really strange, Can i just have a conversation with a mod or something. I really really really did not mean to buy ore thing class, I wanted swordsman 3 BUT MY KEYBOARD, AAAAAAA!!!!!!! Please i really really love skyward and this server, BUT I REALLY NEED A REFUND!
Well, due to you swearing your chance of getting a 'refund' is now 0.001.

matthew_daniel

May 18, 2014
Gurl. Control your anger. It's just. Game =D go get your points again
I looks easy but i don't have time, I need to do a frick load of school work. I don't have time! I really do not understand why they don't have ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO GET THE WORST CLASS IN THE HOLE GAME?

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
I looks easy but i don't have time, I need to do a frick load of school work. I don't have time! I really do not understand why they don't have ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO GET THE WORST CLASS IN THE HOLE GAME?
Buy a rank then... you get like 500 points a day for a diamond rank. Just by visiting the server...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom