Add this achievement?

• Yes, but to team skywars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but to solo skywars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 294498

25 Stacks Oak Wood Planks (General Achievement)
Hello, players!
I've been thinking about some new achievements for solo skywars and I came up with one... :D

How to get the achievement?
For the achievement you need to get 25 times 64 oak wood planks to complete the achievement.
The ways to get the achievement...
  • 1st way: Upgrade your Jumberjack Luck to a level and destroy some logs (so they will duplicate some times)
  • 2nd way: Loot chests and find oak wood planks! So your inventory has 20 stacks of oak wood planks at one time

Which type of difficulty does the achievement have?

This is a hard achievement since you almost lose your full inventory and need to find 25 stacks...
If you have another opinion about the difficulty comment please :)

What will you receive if the achievement is completed?
250 Experience and 1 cubelet

This achievement is possible in solo and team skywars. (but I suggested it for solo skywars)

How many planks are that in total?
Well... 25x64=1600!!

Tell me what you think about this achievement and explain if you dislike this suggestion!

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Sorry, but I don't see this as a good new achievement/idea. It's just like why would you have 25 stacks of wood in your inventory?

Reactions: Priley

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
25 Stacks Oak Wood Planks (General Achievement)
Hello, players!
I've been thinking about some new achievements for solo skywars and I came up with one... :D

How to get the achievement?
For the achievement you need to get 25 times 64 oak wood planks to complete the achievement.
The ways to get the achievement...
  • 1st way: Upgrade your Jumberjack Luck to a level and destroy some logs (so they will duplicate some times)
  • 2nd way: Loot chests and find oak wood planks! So your inventory has 20 stacks of oak wood planks at one time

Which type of difficulty does the achievement have?

This is a hard achievement since you almost lose your full inventory and need to find 25 stacks...
If you have another opinion about the difficulty comment please :)

What will you receive if the achievement is completed?
250 Experience and 1 cubelet

This achievement is possible in solo and team skywars. (but I suggested it for solo skywars)

How many planks are that in total?
Well... 25x64=1600!!

Tell me what you think about this achievement and explain if you dislike this suggestion!

A: This would be a waste of developer time
B: What gave you this idea...

D

Deleted member 294498

It´s kinda like the same achievement as the level 30 enchantment. I got this Idea since I completed all the achievements.

D

Deleted member 294498

Btw, if it is waste of their time. Why are there achievements then? There are also achievements just like this...

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Btw, if it is waste of their time. Why are there achievements then? There are also achievements just like this...
Because most of the other achievements are just being achieved by playing the game. I would never just get 25 stacks of wood in my inventory. That's a waste of my time, to be honest.

Reactions: Rodeappel

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Because most of the other achievements are just being achieved by playing the game. I would never just get 25 stacks of wood in my inventory. That's a waste of my time, to be honest.
There are more of such achievements. "Have 15 bows in your inventory at one time" - The gunshow. Yes, you need to change your playstyle, but in my opinion that's fun.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There are more of such achievements. "Have 15 bows in your inventory at one time" - The gunshow. Yes, you need to change your playstyle, but in my opinion that's fun.
If you kill people, you get their loot in your inventory, without looking you have like 5/6 bows at the end of the game. At least, that's what happens with me.

Such achievements are fun imo, but not to have 25 stacks of wood in my inventory.

D

Deleted member 294498

I really like those achievements! Especially if you play together in a party.

If you kill people, you get their loot in your inventory, without looking you have like 5/6 bows at the end of the game. At least, that's what happens with me.

Such achievements are fun imo, but not to have 25 stacks of wood in my inventory.
What about the level 30 enchantment? 15 bows in inventory? I literally did 1,5 hours to get the level 30 enchantment. I really like those hard/long achievements! But everyone has his own opinion. :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom