Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RandomLightning

Jun 5, 2014
Hello! I've been playing Skywars for a while and I got a lot of kits already. Most of the time when I play, I usually try to find an Anvil so I can get a Sharpness II Diamond Sword. So I thought of an idea of making a new class called "Blacksmith"!!!! What I think should be added to the kit is an Anvil and like a Protection I book with a Sharpness I book. {BTW, Enchanted Books some reason don't work D: so please fix} It should cost 800 like Enchanter. Please add this kit if its a good idea!!!

Thanks!
RandomLightning

Reactions: Rimell

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
Hello! I've been playing Skywars for a while and I got a lot of kits already. Most of the time when I play, I usually try to find an Anvil so I can get a Sharpness II Diamond Sword. So I thought of an idea of making a new class called "Blacksmith"!!!! What I think should be added to the kit is an Anvil and like a Protection I book with a Sharpness I book. {BTW, Enchanted Books some reason don't work D: so please fix} It should cost 800 like Enchanter. Please add this kit if its a good idea!!!

Thanks!
RandomLightning
I think this would be a nice addition.

jhmc10

Feb 15, 2014
In a world full of blocks ;3
The anvils haven't been working for a while, maybe, if you really want them to work post a thing about it in the bugs/support section and rubik or any other programmers may be able to fix it.
For the kit, I think it would be great but once again you need the anvils to work in order for the kit to be useful.

jtlg1234

Nov 4, 2013
The Great White North
The anvils haven't been working for a while, maybe, if you really want them to work post a thing about it in the bugs/support section and rubik or any other programmers may be able to fix it.
For the kit, I think it would be great but once again you need the anvils to work in order for the kit to be useful.
Anvils work, just not the books.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
If you use the enderman kit...you could go to the middle were the anvils are and there would be chest with books in them...Honesly...no hate...think its a bit useless

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
It's a good idea, not going to lie. But since the books aren't working, maybe as a replacement you can add to the enchanter kit, an anvil, and raise the price to maybe 1000 or so. That way, you can enchant and use the anvil without having to worry that the books won't work for you.

RandomLightning

Jun 5, 2014
I'd say they should add another kit called Blacksmith with an Anvil :) Hopefully they will fix the book enchanting soon :P

sophia40

Mar 29, 2014
I THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEA! maybe it could be 900 or 1000 though because sharp 2 or 3 swords are really op. maybe it would also come with like 10 enchantment bottles and a diamond sword maybe no diamond sword? idk but this really SHOULD be added to the game and i think is is a great idea

bjornebjorn97

Apr 12, 2014
I told you where
I don't like this idea. The anvils shall remain in the middle island because otherwise there'll be no point going to the middle at all.I know there are still chests there you might want but still, anvils should stay in the middle because the middle attracts players that way. And it should be a hard challenge reaching the good stuff.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Sweet idea, although 800 points for something that lets you put crazy enchantments on tools, weapons and armour is pretty low. I vote 1200+ points :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom