Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sle3k

Member
Oct 16, 2020
32
26
19
27
This is for 1.9+only,

1. There should be a chance to find cobwebs in chests in skywars as in 1.9+ pvp , cobwebs can be used for major tactics and plays
2. In the swordsman Kit in Overpowered mode, the sword only does 7.5 damage which isnt great compared to the other swords
 

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
591
740
174
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it should be implemented. But for the 2nd suggestion. it should be sharpness 1 only.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom