Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skywars kits/points taken

complyordie98

Nov 30, 2013
so i went to buy the skywars kits archer and bomber, it took my points and it said it purchased them, but i cant use them and im out like 1700 points, will i get them back or no?

shikashi

Dec 21, 2013
so i went to buy the skywars kits archer and bomber, it took my points and it said it purchased them, but i cant use them and im out like 1700 points, will i get them back or no?
i know i just lost 750 points trying to buy the swordsman Lv3 kit and plz tell me we will recive the kits shortly it took forever to gain those points

shikashi

Dec 21, 2013
well ok that sounds like a plan but its still a bummer i know plenty of people who lost there points so good luck with the server

SevereWarning

Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
So they should all read those alerts and going to the forums to find out why they're loosing all their points instead of just going and spending them.

Discord
Members Online

Staff online

Latest profile posts

GamingBoy YT wrote on Zombiepower's profile.
Goedemorgen
Just joined the "new" java lobby and thought I was on the wrong server 😅 😂
But it's nice to have some variety :cube:
When I go to FORUMS and then to the Creations section, I can't find my own threads. Is this an error? They seem to have dissapeared, though I can still go to them through my notifications.
Caliditas wrote on Zed's profile.
Will the reports site and the other "spin-off" sites also get an update after the forums update rolled out properly?
These new looks are awesome but don't really fit with the old design on the reports site.
I LOVE Slime Survival. It's the best gamemode I've ever played.
Top Bottom