Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tazby

Oct 12, 2017
So it's been a while when I was playing cubecraft. Ever since I was unbanned from this server, when I was playing skywars, I chose the kit, swordman. Which consisted iron sword sharp 2, I know you can find those in chests in your island or center. Now today, the kit consisted stone sword sharp 2. I was curious why it was stone instead of iron. Also the kit iron golem, it used to be full iron armor, but now it only consisted the helmet, and the leggings. I wish that these kits were back to normal. I guess they changed it cause it was too op? Anyways, I want the old kits back.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Yes they removed it because it was too overpowered, but to is useles because you can then find a better sword on your island and at our too. So I do agree with you they should bring back those kits, might take a while though.

Reactions: Tazby

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
As you know, these kits were pretty overpowered & were always the ones used.
The nerf had to be made, as the swordsman sword was pretty much a guaranteed win in a rush in my experience. It was better than any other obtainable sword in normal and basic without counting enchanting.
Iron golem was also pretty powerful, as it gave you an insane advantage in basic mode since it was basically a full set of armour (which was better than all obtainable basic armour) right at the start of the game.
Now that they've changed the kits & the loot, the game has been a lot more balanced from what I've seen. No longer do I need to pick swordsman to defend myself from other rushing swordsmen. I honestly prefer it this way much more.

Tazby

Oct 12, 2017
As you know, these kits were pretty overpowered & were always the ones used.
The nerf had to be made, as the swordsman sword was pretty much a guaranteed win in a rush in my experience. It was better than any other obtainable sword in normal and basic without counting enchanting.
Iron golem was also pretty powerful, as it gave you an insane advantage in basic mode since it was basically a full set of armour (which was better than all obtainable basic armour) right at the start of the game.
Now that they've changed the kits & the loot, the game has been a lot more balanced from what I've seen. No longer do I need to pick swordsman to defend myself from other rushing swordsmen. I honestly prefer it this way much more.
fine.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So it's been a while when I was playing cubecraft. Ever since I was unbanned from this server, when I was playing skywars, I chose the kit, swordman. Which consisted iron sword sharp 2, I know you can find those in chests in your island or center. Now today, the kit consisted stone sword sharp 2. I was curious why it was stone instead of iron. Also the kit iron golem, it used to be full iron armor, but now it only consisted the helmet, and the leggings. I wish that these kits were back to normal. I guess they changed it cause it was too op? Anyways, I want the old kits back.
They removed it because it was way too op, especially in basic chest mode

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom