Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Well guys, I`ve got this problem, too. Main issues are a friend of yours coming from behind and pushing you, or your cat pushing you. But that doesnt matter. What matters is that it could happen to anyone sometimes. So please dont put those hateful comments here. The idea, that they could add an item called `Kit remover` or something like that to remove their kit, isnt bad. So I would like that idea to be made, too

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
Well guys, I`ve got this problem, too. Main issues are a friend of yours coming from behind and pushing you, or your cat pushing you. But that doesnt matter. What matters is that it could happen to anyone sometimes. So please dont put those hateful comments here. The idea, that they could add an item called `Kit remover` or something like that to remove their kit, isnt bad. So I would like that idea to be made, too
True, true, I don't think we meant it as hate comments though ._.

jhmc10

Feb 15, 2014
In a world full of blocks ;3
You know what guys, let's just say that, if you do get bumped and you have muscle spasm, then you might want to check the kit b4 you get it and for the muscle spasm problem maybe you can get that fixed?
But like I said before people will be constantly changing, mixing and matching and testing new kits, which technically is kinda rigged.
Oh, and @BTN2002 could you make a poll about this, yes or no, and if this idea is disliked by the majority could a mod plz close this thread??
If it is liked maybe @rubik_cube_man could find a plugin for it?
TAGS: @caliocean @PinkStr3ak @Minimooseha @Claudia @SGTkuzey @Aimee2323 @WolfWhisperer12

BTN2002

Jun 7, 2014
I have the same problem. Sometimes someone knocks into me or I change my mind or something. A lot of these comments are really stupid and rude.
I know right... What the heck sometimes i click the wrong kit.. That means i have eye issues? Or i need to buy a better mouse?

BTN2002

Jun 7, 2014
You know what guys, let's just say that, if you do get bumped and you have muscle spasm, then you might want to check the kit b4 you get it and for the muscle spasm problem maybe you can get that fixed?
But like I said before people will be constantly changing, mixing and matching and testing new kits, which technically is kinda rigged.
Oh, and @BTN2002 could you make a poll about this, yes or no, and if this idea is disliked by the majority could a mod plz close this thread??
TAGS: @caliocean @PinkStr3ak @Minimooseha @Claudia @SGTkuzey @Aimee2323 @WolfWhisperer12
How do you make a poll?

Wolpak(Call me Lauren!)

Mar 22, 2014
Maybe, you can't fix a muscle spasm. So, if you are going to be stupid, do it on another thread that I don't get alerts about. You wouldn't be able to change your kit in the middle of a game. ._.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom