Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
I will create, I am creating and technically I have created this thread about the issues on Skywars. I was playing Skywars yesterday, and I have witnessed some pretty unacceptable stuff, such as:

It is really easy to get points and it is really easy to spend them. For example, if you keep voting for 6 days on all 3 sites, it is pretty damn easy to get archer, which people use it for the next topic...

-Camping

People with OP bows, or archer kits ALWAYS camps, and if they have those blocks of lava with them, then you're basically screwed! GG! And of course, eggs and snowballs are easier to get and are rapid fireable, which makes them perfect for knock back camping.

-Randomized Chests

This is probably looks like a cool feature, hell yeah it is, I agree with that but it is NOT FAIR. For example: Last time I was playing Skywars, I only got a leather cap, a block of lava, some EXP bottles and a diamond sword (The only items that are worth mentioning in the list.) but what I had to encounter was a douche (Sorry but he really was one.) who got enchanted diamond armor (Chest plate and a hat.) with a damn bow! I of course couldn't survive because he was camping. *COUGH* douche *COUGH*

-Invisibility Glitch

I don't know what causes this, but some times some players are invisible to other players which makes the game unfair and unenjoyable.

These are the aspects that makes me hate Skywars, I am pretty sure some of you can agree with me, unless you are a scumbag camper, or a glitcher. I hope there will be some solutions to these problems in the future, I don't think I have anything else to say.

-SGTkuzey

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
How about no supplies at all in the player islands but in the further away islands? People would actually work to protect themselves, not camp with a damn bow and snowballs all the time. (Or eggs.) And also golden apples are too OP, just like everything in the game...

RainbowGold137

Dec 16, 2013
Donators need to get something
Uhhhh no they don't. Honestly, I think there should be fewer perks to being a donator because more players without rank status will stop playing for it is too unfair against the donators. I think they should only get a few extra things on servers such as Creative and places that DON'T involve killing and versing other people.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Uhhhh no they don't. Honestly, I think there should be fewer perks to being a donator because more players without rank status will stop playing for it is too unfair against the donators. I think they should only get a few extra things on servers such as Creative and places that DON'T involve killing and versing other people.
Then what would be the point of donating?

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
Then what would be the point of donating?

You donate to keep the server up and to help it. Donating means to give away money, not to buy stuff. Then giving donators stuff is because they want a lot of donators, but it\s still DONATING.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom