Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
With the recent update and the obfuscation of eggwars, I decided to revisit skywars post update. I am pleased to announce that it is a fresh, clean, modern take on the formula while retaining what makes it special for cubecraft.

Enchanting and smithing armor are a valuable strategy that can increase your output when utilized properly. The new items have shaken up the meta in meaningful ways and it's fun to discover the possibilities they provide.

Not everything is perfect though. The main problem BESIDES server instability and crashes, related directly to skywars is the loot tables.
There is FAR too much diamond armor in normal game modes. It feels very similar to overpowered where before they were distinct experiences.

My formatting sucks, sorry. That's what I was thinking. Go skywars

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I think it's better, I find it stressful to eat gapples during a fight, so they took some out and replaced them with diamond, the diamond may also be their because everying does more damage, which really sucks, the thing that sucks the most is the new KB, that is why I'm thinking about quitting

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom