Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Wow! Looking cool man! I also wonder how you did this as it looks really fun to watch and I think it looks good too! It is also the first time that I have seen a video being made showing minecraft being played with the 360° view. I love it! Keep it up making such fun videos! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Galodox

Galodox

Novice Member
May 12, 2017
Oh wow, that’s so cool!

How did u made it?
I can explain it to you only I think youtube tutorials for 360 minecraft videos can explain you much better than I can because I am not really good at English and have translated this post, but I want to try. replaymod has a function for rendering in 360 with the correct settings and resolution you can render the video I would recommend to render with high settings because before you can place it on youtube you have to add special meta data where a lot of quality would be lost. It is best to grab a resolution of 4k. this is also recommended by the site of replaymod itself, so expect long render times. When the rendering is finally finished, you can choose to add music that you have to add in your editor. Unfortunately I couldn't render in 4k through my editor so lowered it. Hope I have been able to explain it a bit clearly.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I can explain it to you only I think youtube tutorials for 360 minecraft videos can explain you much better than I can because I am not really good at English and have translated this post, but I want to try. replaymod has a function for rendering in 360 with the correct settings and resolution you can render the video I would recommend to render with high settings because before you can place it on youtube you have to add special meta data where a lot of quality would be lost. It is best to grab a resolution of 4k. this is also recommended by the site of replaymod itself, so expect long render times. When the rendering is finally finished, you can choose to add music that you have to add in your editor. Unfortunately I couldn't render in 4k through my editor so lowered it. Hope I have been able to explain it a bit clearly.
Wow, thank you so much! I’m gonna try :D

Reactions: Galodox

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Well made dude! Looks really cool and original.. keep it going!

The only thing that caught me off guard is the fact that there is a slight tilt forthcoming in some parts of the video. Looks cool when you are watching naturally, but when looking around, stuff makes me dizzy. 😅

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom