Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did you like/agree with any of these ideas? If so which ones?

• None of them

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Idea A

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Idea B

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Idea C

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
I have a couple of ideas that I think would be cool to see in skywars. A) Everybody likes more maps right? I think it'd be cool to see some with fewer people (other servers have some with as few as 4 people per match) This would make it easier win as there are only 3 people to kill, and you could get a win easier, but that wouldn't give any one person an advantage (as everybody has the same odds of getting on to that map, and winning)

B) I think it would be nice if there were fewer servers with the less popular maps and more with the more popular, for instance, maps like nether, trees, and temple tend to be more popular then maps like desert and jungle. Of course there would still be the less popular maps (because some people like those maps) but more people would be able to play on maps that they enjoy:)!

C)New kits would be nice, I'd like to see some OP kits with WAY high prices (such as 20k points or something else crazy) this would encourage people to donate, as getting that many points, is not an easy task =P and getting a rank gets you points, right? Right now, people only use Swordsman 3 and tank 3 (for the most part) archer used to be popular but ever since you guys lowered it to only 5 arrows, nobody uses it (that could use some rebalancing, maybe 10?)

D)Although it might make the 5 worst people on the server mad, I think that a top 5 deaths board would be fun! =D

E) It would make jungle a hell of a lot more popular if you added chests to the 4 islands that don't have them.

Thanks for reading all that, hope you take these ideas in to thought (if you haven't already =P)

bigbosshossminer

Feb 22, 2014
I don't like the first 3 ideas because
A) thats just too easy for a win
B) Some people like maps that others don't, so they should stay random
C) When there is a way unfair advantage this game is not as fun
But I do like the other 2
D) That would be a fun board to have, but some people might just die on purpose to get on it
C) its way unfair when u dont get a chest

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
I don't like the first 3 ideas because
A) thats just too easy for a win
B) Some people like maps that others don't, so they should stay random
C) When there is a way unfair advantage this game is not as fun
But I do like the other 2
D) That would be a fun board to have, but some people might just die on purpose to get on it
C) its way unfair when u dont get a chest
A) Easy for a win is sorta relative, because because so few people are able to get on, getting on those maps would be very difficult.
B) There would still be the less popular maps, just like 5 servers instead of 10, because less people want to play on them.
C) Kit PvP is pretty fun even though the kits are way unbalanced. And I'm talking about a kit that would be so expensive you would either have to donate or be on kills leader board to get, I like the idea of OP kits for donators, would make people likely to donate! =D Also they would have to be SUPER OP not like sharp X swords or whatever, for instants, a really expensive swordsman lvl4 that is like dia sharp II or III (couldn't be sharp I because iron sharp II is better then dia sharp I) It wouldn't be TO much better, but really expensive for donators or hard core players lol. @bigbosshossminer

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
The maps are big because skywars is soooo popular. If they all had only 4 people on them, it would take AGES to join a match.
B doesn't really matter, it's random and you could always join another server.
C isn't that good an idea, donators would just get the most OP kits and would probably just get stones annoyed and complaining about it, and as said before, it's not fun when you're playing against super OP people.
D I don't have too much of an opinion on this one, other than that the 5 people on it would either be really embarrased or, as also said before, die to get on it. It wouldn't be fun playing skywars where the people want to die, would it?
E. I agree with that idea, there should be chests on each island on the jungle map, but if you got a good kit, then it wouldn't really matter too much either way.

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
1. No the more the merrier
2. That is just your opinion because i for one like jungle and if you dont like it and there were less jungle servers that wouldnt be fair to people that like jungle.
3. I like the idea of new kits, just not OP kits
4.idc
5. If you dont get a chest grow up and punch the tree on your island

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
The maps are big because skywars is soooo popular. If they all had only 4 people on them, it would take AGES to join a match.
B doesn't really matter, it's random and you could always join another server.
C isn't that good an idea, donators would just get the most OP kits and would probably just get stones annoyed and complaining about it, and as said before, it's not fun when you're playing against super OP people.
D I don't have too much of an opinion on this one, other than that the 5 people on it would either be really embarrased or, as also said before, die to get on it. It wouldn't be fun playing skywars where the people want to die, would it?
E. I agree with that idea, there should be chests on each island on the jungle map, but if you got a good kit, then it wouldn't really matter too much either way.
A) I didn't say ALL had 4 ppl, just 1 map
B) Stones would be encouraged to donate, and they would be SUPER OP just sorta OP
D) Suppose that would be bad idea, lots of ppl would just jump off at start of match.
E) Glad you agree! There should at least be a hidden chest that is easy to get

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
1. No the more the merrier
2. That is just your opinion because i for one like jungle and if you dont like it and there were less jungle servers that wouldnt be fair to people that like jungle.
3. I like the idea of new kits, just not OP kits
4.idc
5. If you dont get a chest grow up and punch the tree on your island

1) More the merrier isn't always true, and I think it'd be fun to try out.
2) Not only is it my opinion but most people don't like jungle. For people like you who like jungle, there would still be plenty for you to play, just trying to please the majority of people.
3) I'd like more op kits, not super OP, still be balanced, but some hard to get but better then tank/swordsman kits
5) Punching your tree doesn't help get you Bow/Swords/Armor/Food/Arrows/Gold Apples/Anything else that can be found in chest.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
Logs make planks,Planks make sticks, Sticks are used for bows.
Logs make oak and sticks used for sword and tools

Its basic Minecraft

We aren't playing basic minecraft, we are trying to play skywars. Duh. And you need string to make bows, which you can't get from wood. Duh.
Btw, do you just assume everybody you meet is dumb? Or am I just special? Sheesh.

Marcassin5

i think it is a great idea to put a chest or two in all the jungle maps. I find it quit boring to "grow up and punch the tree on you're island".
you only get "wood" witch cannot be used for armr , gapple bows, and other things.Duh.
And i agree this is not "basic Minecraft" "this is skywars" duh.

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
You still need basic minecraft skills in Skywars, "duh" And if you dont want a Wood sword you do this neat lil thing that is in minecraft called mining. Your islands have ores for a reason

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
You still need basic minecraft skills in Skywars, "duh" And if you dont want a Wood sword you do this neat lil thing that is in minecraft called mining. Your islands have ores for a reason
Never said you didn't need basic minecraft skills, that is sorta obvious, but we aren't playing basic minecraft, we are playing skywars. Yes I know what mining. If I wanted to spend my time mining, I'd play survival. Not Sky Wars. Thx ;)

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
A) Kinda gets rid of the fun, as the match would end very fast and in my opinion it would feel like you got nothing outta the match. It would be imbalanced. There would probably be at least one donor with the strong kit, killing everyone in a matter of seconds & ending it in less than 2 minutes. Not fun.

B) Doesn't really effect me, people probably wouldn't even notice so it wouldn't hurt. As Claudia said, it's a random suggestion and doesn't really make a difference. So kinda pointless.

C) Hmm, I agree and disagree with this idea. For one, donors would have the time of their life collecting daily points. But then again there's the Stones who really have to work to earn their points. BUT I strongly agree that it would bring more people to donate which would help the server greatly. I just wouldn't want the kits to be too OP that it would be unfair to other players & Stones. Cause, you got the people who have just joined the CCG server with little points, and little experience. And then you've got the hardcore CCG "Been there from the start" gamers who have about 1230192 points and have the ability to purchase all the OP kits. It would make it difficult for new players, non-donors, and inexperienced players to get their start on points. But really it depends on what people think. So, in conclusion I'm fine with whatever happens to this idea.

D) A deathboard?! Most certainly I support this idea, it would be entertaining. I would probably range around the top 10 on that list XD. But, there's a possibility that some people could take it offensively and get mad. Also, humiliation & teasing could happen and you never know what type of fights can happen on CCG :P

E) AGREED. You have no idea how much I rage at Jungle for the missing presence of a damn chest. Makes me feel unlucky that I've fallen on a chest less island. If they would just add chests to all islands, and make it fairplay that would make me like the map again. The lack of chests in 4 islands have made the map very unlikeable to people.

Nice ideas MormonJudy, looks like you put alot of thought into em'

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom