Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Just move well around, and on 1.8 just block hit from time to time you more health in the and.
And on 1.9 just crit good for the PVP!

And for the skywars just be smarter than your opponent.

EasyStoeptegel

Mar 20, 2020
Rotterdam
I've been playing a lot of sky wars recently but I keep dying and can't seem to kill anyone. Does anyone have any tips on how to get better? Are there specific strategies for playing the game? All feedback would help. Thanks
Practising against mobs in singleplayer will help you deal more damage to your opponent. Uou can download a pvp map and place a few mob spawners.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Its honor and could you please stop being a smart ass because you only do it because you want a lot of messages.
Not really, i don't do it for "alot" of messages. And that says you with 1 message for every qoute, you can also do this:
Yeah but when you start playing and every game fails it can be annoying and make you quit mc / cubecraft and even damage your self-confidence.
When you first play on minecraft on a pvp server, you should not expect to become the best person with the most wins and wins everything with 10 kills.
And for the skywars just be smarter than your opponent.
You don't have to be the best pvper, you just need to be the smartest one :P
Practising against mobs in singleplayer will help you deal more damage to your opponent. Uou can download a pvp map and place a few mob spawners.
no that is a bad idea, just join ffa or do duels and pvp there every day, then you become progressively better at the game. And playing on a singeplayer would not be ideal. If you want to become good on that speceific server then you need tro practice there. You can have 14 ping in your singeplayer world, but 400 on the server because you live far away from the servers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom