Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add Ranked Skywars with the conditions you gave.

• Yess!! :D

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Nahh, I'm not sure about it.. (Let me know why.)

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey guys, Gaaabb here with another suggestion thread. I'm now reacting/giving my opinion/giving a solution on this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-1v1v1v1.204393/
(Read that thread before reading mine.)

Skywars 1v1v1v1. (Four players in one game.)

I agree with it that CubeCraft have to add ''Ranked'' Skywars, but there are some conditions to join Ranked Skywars. The first thing is that you must have to be level 40 to join Ranked Skywars, I'm suggesting this because otherwise there are ''noob'' players joining Ranked Skywars and then it's too easy for the ''good'' players to win a Ranked Skywars game. That's also the reason why I want to increase the XP on the Ranked Skywars games. 200 XP for winning a Ranked Skywars game is good enough in my opinion. Reducing the XP has no use because it's pretty difficult to win a game of players that are level 40+.

Leaderbord
I personally would love it if a leaderbord will getting added. I don't know if this is gonna be a monthly/weekly leaderbord etc. That's a theme you guys can discuss over.

I hope you all enjoyed this thread and I also want to know your opinion, so share your opinion under here! And I see you in my next thread. Have a nice day. (;

Reactions: Luzario

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hey guys, Gaaabb here with another suggestion thread. I'm now reacting/giving my opinion/giving a solution on this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-1v1v1v1.204393/

I agree with it that CubeCraft have to add ''Ranked'' Skywars, but there are some conditions to join Ranked Skywars. The first thing is that you must have to be level 40 to join Ranked Skywars, I'm suggesting this because otherwise there are ''noob'' players joining Ranked Skywars and then it's too easy for the ''good'' players to win a Ranked Skywars game. That's also the reason why I want to increase the XP on the Ranked Skywars games. 200 XP for winning a Ranked Skywars game is good enough in my opinion. Reducing the XP has no use because it's pretty difficult to win a game of players that are level 40+.

Leaderbord
I personally would love it if a leaderbord will getting added. I don't know if this is gonna be a monthly/weekly leaderbord etc. That's a theme you guys can discuss over.

I hope you all enjoyed this thread and I also want to know your opinion, so share your opinion under here! And I see you in my next thread. Have a nice day. (;
And you are the one who said we need to stay original? With ranked skywars come cheaters... A big no for me

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Every gamemode comes with cheaters. So I don't think you should use this as an argument.

If you played Hypixel Ranked Skywars then you should know that everyone is toxic there and most of the master divisions are cheaters. And i only saw 3 cheaters since sentinel in 1.9. I am sure it will be 20 in ranked.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
What? You can be a level 65 and decide to hack.. I think you didn't play hypixel ranked skywars because most cheaters where mvp+ level 60+...

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
If you played Hypixel Ranked Skywars then you should know that everyone is toxic there and most of the master divisions are cheaters. And i only saw 3 cheaters since sentinel in 1.9. I am sure it will be 20 in ranked.
I'm guessing you're unlucky. I never see cheaters.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
The first thing is that you must have to be level 40 to join Ranked Skywars, I'm suggesting this because otherwise there are ''noob'' players joining Ranked Skywars and then it's too easy for the ''good'' players to win a Ranked Skywars game.
I don't mean to sound crude, but these two sentences are the most daft things I've ever read. Every single person on the server, or in Mine Craft in general, was once what you call a 'noob.' No matter what your level is, you should be able to join. Who cares if some people can easily win? They have more experience. I dislike this idea, so it's a -1 from me.

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
Why is this even a thing!

Leaderbord

Whoops wrong person!

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
Why is this even a thing!

Leaderbord

So hey, while making the skywars 1v1v1v1 i thought about it, but not to much.
Expressing the suggestion even more is great :D
If anyone is angry at this guy, why??
Would you be happy if you made a suggestion and then everybody said your thread sucks??
This guy made my suggestion expand and become more, well amazing.
If you wanna pick on someone pick on yourself.
And great idea!

Reactions: Gaaabb

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I don't mean to sound crude, but these two sentences are the most daft things I've ever read. Every single person on the server, or in Mine Craft in general, was once what you call a 'noob.' No matter what your level is, you should be able to join. Who cares if some people can easily win? They have more experience. I dislike this idea, so it's a -1 from me.
No it should be level 40. So not a hacker with 300 alts can just go and hack in ranked skywars... Ranked Skywars is not for the new people but for other with more experience.

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com

Leaderbord

It would be great, but I do not think it would work because there are servers that have that modality and I guess what CubeCraft wants is to be a different and fun server. (I'm not saying it's not the game mode you mean but it's what I think) :D

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom