Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xXGamerPowerXx

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm not a huge fan of the new skywars update. It really glitches me.. Let alone I can't vote or pick a kit. Which is for another time, but the way they made the new kits and the new updates on it just doesn't fit the cube craft server to much. I know alot of people like the new update and some don't, I don't in my veiw. It would be better if o didn't glitch in the skywars games and lobbies. Just come to say what I want to say. Byeeee!!!!

Reactions: Edgeless

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
If you have found a glitch or bug. Then contact a Developer on Discord via pm or staff help or do it through the forums. I think the update is nice. But everybody has his opinion. :)

marciboy12521

Nov 27, 2016
LucaYoloSkills say:

If you have found a glitch or bug. Then contact a Developer on Discord via pm or staff help or do it through the forums. I think the update is nice. But everybody has his opinion.

Jes another thing is that it is it's new so get used to

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Like @Edgeless said you have embrace things that you don't like.
At first i never liked the update, but after a few weeks playing the new update, I LOVE IT.
:P

Reactions: Edgeless
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom