Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
it would be cool addition to the game because you can fight your friends without being banned for crossteaming and just generally fighting in shorter and probably more competive skywars games. there could be voting with skywars rank or if theres a duel rank (i cant remember) to vote wether its normal, basic or OP

the maps would basically be all the maps (or atleast most) in skywars but there's only 2 spawn islands (due to it being a 1v1)

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
it would be cool addition to the game because you can fight your friends without being banned for crossteaming and just generally fighting in shorter and probably more competive skywars games. there could be voting with skywars rank or if theres a duel rank (i cant remember) to vote wether its normal, basic or OP

the maps would basically be all the maps (or atleast most) in skywars but there's only 2 spawn islands (due to it being a 1v1)
Nice idea, I wish they can implement it also in Java 🙄

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest

would be dope! for both java & bedrock

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

it's a very great idea !
*I wish people who reacted with disagree to put the reason in the replies, and the people that say its a great idea to react with agree, if you want

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom