Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
I think it would be interesting to have a "crazy mode" for the chest loot in SkyWars which could make the game much more interesting in some ways.
That mixed mode should include all three loots from basic to overpowered at the same time. Of course some stuff has to be tweaked like the leather armor needs about protection 3-4 or the fire aspect should be removed. Also ender pearls should be findable in all chests, not just the middle chests. Also add cobwebs as splash potions of healing (stacked up to 3) to the loot in all chests.

I think that will change the way how SkyWars is played a lot and I think that would be cool to test out. It could get a bit sweaty but that's fine in my opinion since the way how you play CubeCraft's version of SkyWars isn't very spectacular and is super bare bones. I never see anyone attempting some tactics with secondaries.

Best regards!

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
I actually like this suggestion, but I don't really think other players would love to see this.
Also @-pokemondjs7- I don't get the funny thing on it, to laugh about someone because of their opinion?

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Overpowered is annoying enough. Punch bows and enderpearls all over the map would make this game terrible

• Agree
Reactions: LoveAndMafia

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
Overpowered is annoying enough. Punch bows and enderpearls all over the map would make this game terrible
Punch is awful in general in SkyWars. But I'm actually very used to have ender pearls since I came from GommeHD and it's not that bad in my opinion. Splash potions of healing are a must have in general in the game tho.

• Disagree
Reactions: Zathelas

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I actually like this suggestion, but I don't really think other players would love to see this.
Also @-pokemondjs7- I don't get the funny thing on it, to laugh about someone because of their opinion?
No, I’m not laughing I just thought of a player with all the scary loot and items but in leather armour terrorising the map, that’s what made me laugh. It’s not laughing at the opinion, although that may have been unclear

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
No, I’m not laughing I just thought of a player with all the scary loot and items but in leather armour terrorising the map, that’s what made me laugh. It’s not laughing at the opinion, although that may have been unclear
It's actually normal on GommeHD. GommeHD SkyWars is about being fast, flexible and good with secondaries. Else you have absolutely no chance.

• Wow
Reactions: Silco

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
For my opinion is a bad idea, its like play with normal chest items.
Also ender pearls should be findable in all chests, not just the middle chests.
Due to the fact of having enderpearls in every chests at the beginning of the game will make a extremely rush game where people would enjoy or not.
You also can find enderpearls in every chest after the first or the second refill playing with normal or overpowered items.
Also add cobwebs as splash potions of healing (stacked up to 3) to the loot in all chests.
If you add these items, their respectives kits wont make any sense( such can be the spiderman kit, healer, scout, etc...

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Healer is too weak anyways. It should get more and stacked splash pots of healing.
1636885414647.png
I think its enough...

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom