Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xyray32

Feb 15, 2014
After playing Skywars for a long while now, there is one thing that irritates me, and it's people that combat log when they discover they are falling to their endless doom in the void. It's sort of a cheap tactic and means those of us who killed them miss out on points and kills.

My suggestion is that we could add some sort of a system where if you are tagged and you leave a game, it will cause you to die by the person who tagged you with the most damage. This would effectively remove any benefit for combat logging during certain death, and would make it fairer for the players.

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
After playing Skywars for a long while now, there is one thing that irritates me, and it's people that combat log when they discover they are falling to their endless doom in the void. It's sort of a cheap tactic and means those of us who killed them miss out on points and kills.

My suggestion is that we could add some sort of a system where if you are tagged and you leave a game, it will cause you to die by the person who tagged you with the most damage. This would effectively remove any benefit for combat logging during certain death, and would make it fairer for the players.

I do agree with this. Alot of people will leave before they die so that the person that is about to kill them doesnt get there kill points

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
This was brought up in another post and halo is working on a plugin thingamajic that'll give you the point and will restrict them from joining the games server for a few minutes

Xyray32

Feb 15, 2014
Ahh sweet! It happens way too often and it's good to hear it's already being dealt with.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom