Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skyezzles

Feb 5, 2014
Behind You.
It has taken me 3 days to build this as I did it all by hand to make sure there was nothing wrong with it.
Skywars is by far my favorite game on CubeCraft. Although new maps have just been released, I'm hoping you will use this in the near future.
I have provided all the screenshots for you to get a good look at it. However, you may change anything you may dislike about the map if needed.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8zm0xlu4u0gzff6/OTEn6EUXjB

I hope to see this map in Skywars soon!

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
It has taken me 3 days to build this as I did it all by hand to make sure there was nothing wrong with it.
Skywars is by far my favorite game on CubeCraft. Although new maps have just been released, I'm hoping you will use this in the near future.
I have provided all the screenshots for you to get a good look at it. However, you may change anything you may dislike about the map if needed.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8zm0xlu4u0gzff6/OTEn6EUXjB

I hope to see this map in Skywars soon!
Needs more stuff you can build with. If you destory a musroom block, it turns into mushroom, and you can't build with mushroom. The dirt is OK to build with but the usual stuff needed is more survival like resources... like a few wood blocks placed around like it is in the 'pokemon' skyblock.

Skyezzles

Feb 5, 2014
Behind You.
Needs more stuff you can build with. If you destory a musroom block, it turns into mushroom, and you can't build with mushroom. The dirt is OK to build with but the usual stuff needed is more survival like resources... like a few wood blocks placed around like it is in the 'pokemon' skyblock.
Yes, but like I said, you can add whatever you like to it. This is my first actual build for a server so you can't really expect me to be very good at it yet :P And sorry, I was kind of tired while writing the first post... I forgot to add details like my ign and max players it can hold :/ but you can tell from the screenshots that its 12... And I am very happy to see no "Negative" comments about the map so far... I hope in the future I will still do better and I am ok if you don't use this map :/ (IGN: President__Taco)

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Yes, but like I said, you can add whatever you like to it. This is my first actual build for a server so you can't really expect me to be very good at it yet :p And sorry, I was kind of tired while writing the first post... I forgot to add details like my ign and max players it can hold :/ but you can tell from the screenshots that its 12... And I am very happy to see no "Negative" comments about the map so far... I hope in the future I will still do better and I am ok if you don't use this map :/ (IGN: President__Taco)
Ah, the Taco guy. Yeah. Well it is good considering your first time making one. It's quite fine. @Formelet @musemat @ObliviousPanda @Efcluke94

Reactions: Skyezzles

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Yes, but like I said, you can add whatever you like to it. This is my first actual build for a server so you can't really expect me to be very good at it yet :p And sorry, I was kind of tired while writing the first post... I forgot to add details like my ign and max players it can hold :/ but you can tell from the screenshots that its 12... And I am very happy to see no "Negative" comments about the map so far... I hope in the future I will still do better and I am ok if you don't use this map :/ (IGN: President__Taco)

As @SevereWarning said, it needs more survival-ish items to be able to properly play the game, otherwise this could easily be implemented, once you have a proper release version, PM me with a download and I will upload it to our build server for builders to check out and possibly modify appropriately. :)

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Okay so I like the concept of having a mushroom map however the middle island is a monstrosity, the actual floating islands look very unnatural by having a single layer of mycelium and having it hang off the edge. Personally I would prefer to see custom made mushrooms rather than just bone mealed ones. Also I don't understand why there are bookshelves in the middle too far away from the enchanting tables.

Reactions: Skyezzles and Marta

Skyezzles

Feb 5, 2014
Behind You.
Okay so I like the concept of having a mushroom map however the middle island is a monstrosity, the actual floating islands look very unnatural by having a single layer of mycelium and having it hang off the edge. Personally I would prefer to see custom made mushrooms rather than just bone mealed ones. Also I don't understand why there are bookshelves in the middle too far away from the enchanting tables.
Well, first off, I have never seen a Skywars map with bookshelves at all before, so I just added them in for decoration with no intention of them being used that often, I will probably add some wood and dirt to make the islands look a little better and have more survival-type things. And how do you make custom mushrooms? Ive never heard of doing that in Minecraft (Sorry if I am a big noob for not knowing this)

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Well, first off, I have never seen a Skywars map with bookshelves at all before, so I just added them in for decoration with no intention of them being used that often, I will probably add some wood and dirt to make the islands look a little better and have more survival-type things. And how do you make custom mushrooms? Ive never heard of doing that in Minecraft (Sorry if I am a big noob for not knowing this)
I think custom mushrooms are like in survival, use silk touch to get the mushroom blocks, then build that type of stuff, creative? Ikd just pick the blocks or something.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Custom mushrooms are the same way you have custom trees in maps, I made this in about 5 mins in creative just to show you what I mean (ik its not perfect). I used red white, as its the most common, however you can experiment and use the different variations of stained clay to get the best effect.

Attachments

• 2014-02-12_14.25.35.png
    2014-02-12_14.25.35.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 202

Skyezzles

Feb 5, 2014
Behind You.
Custom mushrooms are the same way you have custom trees in maps, I made this in about 5 mins in creative just to show you what I mean (ik its not perfect). I used red white, as its the most common, however you can experiment and use the different variations of stained clay to get the best effect.
Do you mind if I use mushrooms that look petty much just like that? lol

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
As @SevereWarning said, it needs more survival-ish items to be able to properly play the game, otherwise this could easily be implemented, once you have a proper release version, PM me with a download and I will upload it to our build server for builders to check out and possibly modify appropriately. :)
Remember what @halothe23 and I said about adding more survival items? Quartz would be a bit hard to go along with. Or even stained clay. @Skyezzles

Reactions: Skyezzles

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
There are more than enough Sskywars maps currently. if you would like to build a games map, try focusing on some of the really old games (Splegg, spleef, tnt run, parkour minigames, etc..) Games people enjoy, but don't play as much anymore, due to newly updated games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom