Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

J4sprr

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2017
I see a lot of campers on skywars and my idea is to make a border like UHC or something in skywars that would be so cool. Maybe the border don't have to go to mid but just to random island.

What do u think about this?

Reactions: GeldHaftige

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
That is not a bad idea in general, but you must to think also in another direction. Campers, campers, campers ... how can we stop them? If we add this, we will have midcampers that are using eggs so that the other person will die by the border.

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I don't think this is a solution to dealing with campers either. Tying to think of what we could do... maybe chest refills?

Reactions: Time_4_pvp

Time_4_pvp

Novice Member
Mar 25, 2017
Behind my laptop :P
I don't think this is a solution to dealing with campers either. Tying to think of what we could do... maybe chest refills?
Yeah thats a good idea. Noobie campers are shifting the whole time, but maybe if the chests are refilled they gonna look into the chests and you see their nametag. You will find them easy and kill them. so +1 for this.

Reactions: SavFun

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
This isn't really a good idea to fix the camper problem. You can report campers on the report page, and it's as easy as that. Really, a border would just be annoying, in my opinion.

Reactions: Joost.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I understand why you want this to be added. But most of the time i don't rush to mid, or don't go to mid anyway. I rather build to the other islands and kill people and 'im pretty sure that im not the only one. If the border comes, i can't go to the other islands.

And campers can still camp in mid..

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I see a lot of campers on skywars and my idea is to make a border like UHC or something in skywars that would be so cool. Maybe the border don't have to go to mid but just to random island.

What do u think about this?
No, I don't like it, I like to go from island tot island

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom