Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Replace or keep the same?

• Total voters

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Block decay is sadistically nice but game changing aswell... E.g: I jumped to a block which disappeared, I was about to kill the last guy... (It disappeared when I was on the block.) But on the other hand, I trapped a dude in a lava island and watched him die because of block decay.. :D
block decay lover ...

<3

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 173

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Enders are mammals, FYI. Also, I love it but hate it, I think it brings an excitement to the game.
nawp. if they want to play spleef, go play it in the spleef server, they didn't have to make skywars an automatic spleef .-.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
It makes the game more challenging and fun though.
NAWWWWWWWWP -O-

easy for donors to say, they can just teleport to mid and all they have to do is defend, but stones have to build a bridge while making sure they dont fall off while making sure they dont get shot off while getting shot by donors while making sure the bridge is safe......

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
So you can't tell the difference between spleen and block decay...
nope, there is none, block decay breaks the blocks under them for some reason, and spleef also does that, but block decay is automatic and spleef is manual.

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
Actually, with original sw, I killed a person that was easily first to mid. They didn't win. So that idea of being first to mid is winner isn't true

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
Block decay is horrible. What if the last guy is pointing a fully charged bow at you but you have no bow so you can't shoot back. Try and build, and you are knocked off. Simple. Block decay ruins your chance of winning.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Block decay is horrible. What if the last guy is pointing a fully charged bow at you but you have no bow so you can't shoot back. Try and build, and you are knocked off. Simple. Block decay ruins your chance of winning.
It's not the chance of winning that gets ruined, it's the fun of the game

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
lel of course all most of donors would vote to keep block glitch, D: donor to stone active forum ratio is like 1:5 .... it's op ..

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
True. But, this might make the ender pearl kit a little useless, but make the entrances very hard to get ender pearled into, if you know what I mean :P

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
True. But, this might make the ender pearl kit a little useless, but make the entrances very hard to get ender pearled into, if you know what I mean :p
ender pearl kit was already op, so they nerfed it, and it was good (Not a donor so guessing). People will put ender pearl kit to good use even though block decay is not on.

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
I don't like the idea of block decay but it's the easiest and fastest way to get the games moving quickly. If there was an arena that everyone gets teleported to it would be better than block decay but it would defeat the whole idea of a pvp arena on islands. There's no perfect solution and this is the closest to perfect so far so I vote to keep it unless there's a quick way to end the games that doesn't force the stones to go on ascuicide mission.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
We are working on it, the reason that we have implemented it, is because people were taking too long in each game, playing skyblock and many other things with friends, so the games just never ended, and as we were limited to only 150 servers, they kept filling up at busy times, we are working on delaying the time of the deathmatch, so it happens later on, and blocks to decay are randomly selected, so from the middle as well. We also are adding more servers soon, so hopefully at those busy times, we always have a few free servers for people to play on!

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
I like the idea of the blocks randomly getting degenerated and I feel like the decaying should have a little more of a warning and that it takes longer for all the blocks to decay to allow people a better chance of getting to middle and things like that. Also I think that the decaying should come automatically when there's a certain number of players left like 3-4 players.

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
Wait scratch the idea of it automaticity coming on when there's a certian number of players left... ._.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.