Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Replace or keep the same?

• Total voters

lorddylan777

Jun 1, 2014
In my mind, were else?
I already made my point on the wrong thread lol but yeah to put it short and simple, I prefered Sky wars before block-decay came about, and also,once I select the wrong kit I can't change it like I used to be able, it just says Obsidian rank players can only picks 2 kits, but I didn't want to pick 2 kits I just wanted to change my kit because I thought of a better strategy lol

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
I already made my point on the wrong thread lol but yeah to put it short and simple, I prefered Sky wars before block-decay came about, and also,once I select the wrong kit I can't change it like I used to be able, it just says Obsidian rank players can only picks 2 kits, but I didn't want to pick 2 kits I just wanted to change my kit because I thought of a better strategy lol
Maybe you should post that on the reportbugs section?

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I suggest a player tracking compass instead of hunger dieing or block decay. Whole point of skywars is to have fun and play with ur friends and kill. Block glitching will ruin EVERYTHING and will make people rage leave the server. forever.

Reactions: owl20

ethan velasquez

Dec 23, 2013
i think that this new deathmatch may be taken out due to so many complains but i love this. If people complaint too much than why not just teleport to a arena and have a countdown and every time someone dies then the time goes down and it will immediately take place when there are three people like a survival game. I hope this idea of block decay stays. It isn't that hard to build a bridge in new maps that have mini islands in between the middle and spawned islands therefore block decay should stay and thats why i voted to keep block decay. I just made this is because if they take off block decay then change it to loss of hunger just to make it funner than people hiding and shifting under an island. KEEP BLOCK DECAY!!!!

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
But it's an insta win for a camper who went to the middle with the ender kit.
Unless the other person is successful in building a bridge. Or the person in mid accidentally presses a button that is not w by accident and falls off, or if they just fall off because they're an expert at being a noob and dying in noob ways.. Not like any of this has ever happened to me.. Multiple times....

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
i think that this new deathmatch may be taken out due to so many complains but i love this. If people complaint too much than why not just teleport to a arena and have a countdown and every time someone dies then the time goes down and it will immediately take place when there are three people like a survival game. I hope this idea of block decay stays. It isn't that hard to build a bridge in new maps that have mini islands in between the middle and spawned islands therefore block decay should stay and thats why i voted to keep block decay. I just made this is because if they take off block decay then change it to loss of hunger just to make it funner than people hiding and shifting under an island. KEEP BLOCK DECAY!!!!
But just think about it, you join biomes in 33 players. you are in one of the fartest island to mid. you can't win the whole game in 3 minuites, block will decay and people and donors in mid will win.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
But just think about it, you join biomes in 33 players. you are in one of the fartest island to mid. you can't win the whole game in 3 minuites, block will decay and people and donors in mid will win.
Loads of people go to mid quickly. Biomes is the hardest one to see people going to mid because of all the trees and the amount of Islands, by time you've looted all the chests, somebody's behind you ready to attack.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Loads of people go to mid quickly. Biomes is the hardest one to see people going to mid because of all the trees and the amount of Islands, by time you've looted all the chests, somebody's behind you ready to attack.
but the people in the outer circle have no chance.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Go to the inner circle then across a bridge that's already been built..
like that's gonna be done in 3 minutes .-. and what are the chances of someone getting to mid in the beginning without getting shot off and you happening to be in the island behind them .-.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
like that's gonna be done in 3 minutes .-. and what are the chances of someone getting to mid in the beginning without getting shot off and you happening to be in the island behind them .-.
I would do the maths and post a smart post, but I'm too tired.

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
I think this idea was amazing when it first got added, but whoever the first person is who reaches the middle first, is almost positively going to win. That person has gained all op, the second he steps onto the middle base. It is kind of annoying, since we literally have like 30+ sw games. They don't all need to go that fast. -_-

Reactions: SpritySpritz

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
I think this idea was amazing when it first got added, but whoever the first person is who reaches the middle first, is almost positively going to win. That person has gained all op, the second he steps onto the middle base. It is kind of annoying, since we literally have like 30+ sw games. They don't all need to go that fast. -_-
Even before the new block decay was added, generally the first person to mid would win anyway. That's kind of the whole point of getting to the middle.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Block decay is sadistically nice but game changing aswell... E.g: I jumped to a block which disappeared, I was about to kill the last guy... (It disappeared when I was on the block.) But on the other hand, I trapped a dude in a lava island and watched him die because of block decay.. :D

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom