Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added

• Total voters

iFantastic

Aug 1, 2016
Hello, as you can see, the title already says this but this thread will be about the armour you get from your spawn island chests! So, I know they already tried rebalancing the skywars items but it really didn't help a lot, you can still see people on their first island with much better gear then you... So here comes my suggestion: Make it so every island has the same armour! It maybe sounds strange but don't take it literally, the armour you would get from your spawn island would still be varying but the armour bars would be almost the same all the time. So if this doesn't make sense, I'm going to give some examples but this could be done with way more variants :) .(the armour would still be spreaded throughout the different chests on your island ;) )

Basic items: (the armour you could get from your 2/ 3 chests)
-Leather helmet, Chain chestplate, Chain leggings
-Chain helmet, Leather chestplate, Chain leggings, Leather boots
-Chain helmet, Chain chestplate, Chain leggings
-Chain helmet, Chain chestplate, Leather leggings, Leather boots
-Chain chestplate, Chain leggings, Leather boots
(all of these give about 5 armour bars)

Normal items: (the armour you could get from your 2/ 3 chests)
-Iron helmet, Diamond chestplate, Iron boots
-Iron chestplate, Iron leggings, Iron boots
-Chain helmet, Diamond leggings, Diamond boots
-Chain helmet, Iron chestplate, Diamond boots
-Diamond chestplate, Chain leggings
(all of these give about 6 armour bars (maybe not that balanced it would be better if it was 7 but these are just examples))

Overpowered items: (the armour you could get from your 2/ 3 chests)
-I don't really know 'caus there are just so many enchantements with op chests but just follow my previous examples (if a dev or some sort would read this lol) and make sure they are all about the same so it would give skywars a much better experience

Okay so the reason this thing would be such a great addition to skywars is simply because now you have fair fights in the beginning of the game and you don't just get wrecked with your leather boots and the opponent has got full diamond in the beginning. It would also be great simply because you all have about the same gear and you can upgrade yours with the gear you get from your opponents simply because there is still variation! But yeah that's my suggestion, thank you for reading! (if you find any faults don't get mad :v I'm not English)

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
The person with better armour might have a worse sword or no bow and arrow, balancing stuff is probably counted with everything in the chests. I wouldn’t like the fact that everyone will have better armour because then, the ones who loot the middle chests will definitely have better armour, now if you have “worse” armour, you tend to go to the middle faster, isn’t it?

iFantastic

Aug 1, 2016
The person with better armour might have a worse sword or no bow and arrow, balancing stuff is probably counted with everything in the chests. I wouldn’t like the fact that everyone will have better armour because then, the ones who loot the middle chests will definitely have better armour, now if you have “worse” armour, you tend to go to the middle faster, isn’t it?
Good point but most tryhards choose the kit swordsman anyway so yeah

iFantastic

Aug 1, 2016
tryhards choose scout kit
some of them

Swordsman is only good in basic, in normal you can get Iron sharp II and in overpowered it's very useless.
I know but this doesn't have anything to do with the armour

This is basically ffa but you have to open chests to get the kit
Yes but you don't get experience from ffa and I've already discussed that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom