Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hi everyone, everyone likes skywars and everyone tries to get achievements on skywars but maybe there may be a achievement to keep shift , Comment if you have any questions

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello everyone, everyone is playing skywars and that's fun and everyone is trying to get some achievements, but maybe there's a achievement to keep shift the hell, you're worried (you'll probably get your finger xD) if you have questions late the knowing
I don't understand your new achievement but that is more because of your English. (no offence I know you are learning it (at least, I hope))

Reactions: Fristey
D

Deleted member 204478

I really don't understand what the suggestion is here.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
D

Deleted member 204478

Do you mean you have to win a game when holding shift the entire time?
If it is, then I guess it can be implemented...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
everyone, everyone likes skywars
Fake news
everyone tries to get achievements on skywars
what did I just say
I really don't think that is Very possible in some cases so no

Also seriously you have made about 20 little suggestions in the last hour
Come on that is a bit excessive just get all these little things you want too see added and put them into 1 suggestion thread

Reactions: Soeshi

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Cool idea, but you will never win
Never day never. There is also zn achievement that you win without killing anyone And without armor. I have achieved this. It is easier.

It is a short suggestion, Maybe the next time, all of your suggestion of skywars in a whole?

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Never day never. There is also zn achievement that you win without killing anyone And without armor. I have achieved this. It is easier.

It is a short suggestion, Maybe the next time, all of your suggestion of skywars in a whole?
Maybe ye but he sugessted just one and came up with this one.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server

Okay i will do the next time but I do not mind them in 1 time but maybe this come or maybe this come etc ...

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Please be more specific with your suggestion please, This I have to disagree with, to keep holding shift is not a good achievement so -1 for me but keep bringing more suggestions, just make them more specific.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I suggest you read this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.187064/

-
Please be more specific with your suggestion please, This I have to disagree with, to keep holding shift is not a good achievement so -1 for me but keep bringing more suggestions, just make them more specific.
Please tell me why this isn't a good achievement. :)
I agree with adding more achievementa but it's unnecessary right now, devs have better things do do right now. (For example, fix the bugs.)
Maybe in the next skywars update.

Fake news

what did I just say

I really don't think that is Very possible in some cases so no

Also seriously you have made about 20 little suggestions in the last hour
Come on that is a bit excessive just get all these little things you want too see added and put them into 1 suggestion thread
Just knock people off with eggs or shoot them with your bow, pretty big chance of winning then.
How is this a suggestion?
He suggests to add more achievements, you're right anyway, it's not really clear or a good thread.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Winning while holding shift would be easy for me since shift is my sprint key. Maybe change the requirement to sneaking the whole game. Except that would prevent you from opening chests or your inventory so idk.

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Hi everyone, everyone likes skywars and everyone tries to get achievements on skywars but maybe there may be a achievement to keep shift , Comment if you have any questions
That is impossible because than you aren't able to look in a chest or typ in the chat

Reactions: Joost.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom