Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone! I'm writing this thread because while I was trying to get an achievement for Skywars (Solo) called "Terrible builder" which states that to obtain it, you have to win a game without placing a single block, and so I did! I won a game and I made sure I did not place a single block while doing so (I didn't even pick up blocks from the chests) The only blocks I had were the 20 End Stone Bricks that you get from the enderman kit, but I got rid of them right away. I don't know if this is a bug or if I did something wrong. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Or do you mean you didnt get the achievement?
I did not get it, that's the problem. Also, I joined today and it says the challenges are currently disabled, so I don't know if that has something to do with my problem, but yesterday the challenges seemed just fine.

comfyyy

Or do you mean you didnt get the achievement?
He is saying he didn't place any blocks, yet he wasn't rewarded. I would talk to staff about that @Sebas4906 as they will know better what is going on in your case. @Kreauwen You might not want to advertise how low of a level you are in your signature, people will take you less seriously, just FYI. People don't really like seeing stats in signatures, because it kinda looks like bragging. Just and idea though, I am not trying to get in your face about it or anything. You just seem kinda new.

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
He is saying he didn't place any blocks, yet he wasn't rewarded. I would talk to staff about that @Sebas4906 as they will know better what is going on in your case. @Kreauwen You might not want to advertise how low of a level you are in your signature, people will take you less seriously, just FYI. People don't really like seeing stats in signatures, because it kinda looks like bragging. Just and idea though, I am not trying to get in your face about it or anything. You just seem kinda new.
well i am not really new its more like i never changed my sign but okay ill get your point. and @Sebas4906 yeah i would ask a staff or something because on the time you posted this the stats didnt work too so maybe its kinda the same thing. And my level? yeah i am just not a minecraft addict sorry SocialSecurity_

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
@Kreauwen You might not want to advertise how low of a level you are in your signature, people will take you less seriously, just FYI. People don't really like seeing stats in signatures, because it kinda looks like bragging. Just and idea though, I am not trying to get in your face about it or anything. You just seem kinda new.
That's not true.

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah when I was trying to get that one I had the 15 bows on my inventory for a while, and I got the achievement like 2 minutes after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom