Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
So hey guys, ISvenPlays here.
so today i made a video about my clicking and keyboard things,
Hope u guys like it!
Yes i do have 12,1 cps (ClicksPerSecond)
3ba75e81ee71f541179e9b82fe2d63a7

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Hi, btw nice cps i really wanted to ask this to people that do this,and that will answer with a good answer...... I just wanted to ask why do people/you team on solo skywars if their Team skywars Sorry fom "Spam" but i really wanted to ask someone this question

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
Hi, btw nice cps i really wanted to ask this to people that do this,and that will answer with a good answer...... I just wanted to ask why do people/you team on solo skywars if their Team skywars Sorry fom "Spam" but i really wanted to ask someone this question
At team skywars there like to BIG maps, and if your teammate died, U have to 2v1 .. get it?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so, so, so much for everything you've done. Keep slaying, you got this!
Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Top Bottom